Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~GL Spoilers & Discussion~; Week March 31, 2008
Topic Started: Mar 24 2008, 05:58 AM (4,617 Views)
Erik
[ *  * ]
Quote:

CC says it's honest and in Olivia's mind, Jeffrey is part of the family.

Because once you rape someone and get them pregnant, they are your family.

Quote:

Olivia stops the wedding to forgive Jeffrey for the past, CC says it's time for healing with the characters and he's doing everything he can.

Does Crystal know how insulting this is? To even try and look at the bright side is a slap in the face.

Quote:

She says part of why Jeffrey is marrying Liv is because he feels he owes her

Nothing says sorry like marrying your victim.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Erik
[ *  * ]
Manifan
Mar 24 2008, 10:47 PM
I think I posted these exact same spoilers as speculation three months ago. I knew Gus was going to die before the writers did. Does that make me psychic? :rotf:
If you knew Olivia would marry Jeffery and CC would defend it, I say you are psychic.

Erik
[ *  * ]
No story is about Olivia.

I'm sure Natalia will put her head on Liv's chest and cry, "You left me with a baby and you owe me. I'm going to milk every body part till all turn to dust. I'm going to find your cornias...I'm going to find your kidneys...I'm going to make them all feel guilty!".

If they make anyone lesbians, it should be Olivia and Reva. You would have chemestry and a certain other person out of that atmosphere that shouldn't be in their atmosphere, because he's a unregretful rapist and they are both victims of that crime.

Erik
[ *  * ]
coopnhank
Mar 26 2008, 08:49 PM
Quote:

Olivia and Gus are able to talk before Gus dies from severe head trauma.

Honestly, who talks when they have severe head trauma?

Hummm...It does say talk...so I guess that rules out other means of communication, like say...miming or drawing boards (now that would be funny considering Reva used one with Richard).

Erik
[ *  * ]
This whole thing with Gus will be really sad. It's sad I can't feel it. I can feel the distance widening with each day I don't watch. I feel strong enough not to watch each day. Regret is less and less of a factor. Soon enough, everyone will be strangers. I guess they were already.

I'm guessing that soon enough, I won't even be angry anymore about Olivia. I guess the next step will be getting away from the boards. Once that happens, the memories should grow more distant.

Gus is dying, but so is every other character. That's the rality I face. I need boxes of kleenex.

Erik
[ *  * ]
Amanda
Mar 30 2008, 11:56 AM
Win
Mar 29 2008, 08:46 AM
Trying to comfort Harley, Cyrus feels as if he is being left out of the picture.
Wellll, poor Cyrus. Or NOT!

Why couldn't Gus tell Harley to stop acting like a whore with Cyrus before he died? Or, even better -- to tell Harley that Marina is the one he really loved all these years. LOL.
I didn't see it, but I guess they wanted to give GusH fans a touching moment in fears they would totally offend them.

Too bad offending rape victims doesn't take presidence to large fanbases.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply