Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~GL Spoilers & Discussion~; Week March 31, 2008
Topic Started: Mar 24 2008, 05:58 AM (4,588 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Springfield Spotlight

Cassie threatens Reva

Olivia collapses after marrying Jeffrey

Gus races to the hospital on Remy's motorcycle and crashes

Gus dies from his injuries and Olivia gets his heart

SOD

Jeffrey and Olivia Wed: Olivia plans a quickie, surprise wedding to an unsuspecting Gus. CC says Olivia doesn't care that it's not legal and not going to last. She just wants to stand next to him and be his pretend wife because she adores him. She asks Josh to officiate but he says he doesn't perform pretend weddings so Jeffrey offers to do it. Gus shows up and says no, he already made a promise to someone else. So Olivia is upset and Jeffrey comes around the corner and consoles her and asks if she wants to marry him instead. CC says it's honest and in Olivia's mind, Jeffrey is part of the family. Doris performs the last minute nups with Ava and Emma in attendance. Olivia stops the wedding to forgive Jeffrey for the past, CC says it's time for healing with the characters and he's doing everything he can. She says part of why Jeffrey is marrying Liv is because he feels he owes her. What about Reva? CC says Olivia doesn't fear Reva at this point, she knows she is dying, she isn't going to sleep with him. At the reception, Olivia collapses and Jeffrey rushes her to the hospital where she begs to see Gus one last time. Jeffrey calls Alan, trying to get the message to Gus

Source ~ SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Soap Central Spoilers for 3/31

SNEAK PEEK AT 3/31 WEEK

Vanessa is shaken by a phone call. What does she learn?

Marina makes a deal with Cyrus.

Ava has news for Bill - but is it the truth?

Ava makes an appointment to make her dreams come true. What is she up to?

Olivia learns the truth about Gus.

Coop and Ashlee take a major step in their relationship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWN THE ROAD

Bill and Lizzie fight the powers that are keeping them apart.

Olivia lays all her cards on the table and pulls Gus in for a kiss.

http://www.soapcentral.com/gl/scoop.php

Erik
[ *  * ]
Quote:

CC says it's honest and in Olivia's mind, Jeffrey is part of the family.

Because once you rape someone and get them pregnant, they are your family.

Quote:

Olivia stops the wedding to forgive Jeffrey for the past, CC says it's time for healing with the characters and he's doing everything he can.

Does Crystal know how insulting this is? To even try and look at the bright side is a slap in the face.

Quote:

She says part of why Jeffrey is marrying Liv is because he feels he owes her

Nothing says sorry like marrying your victim.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I tend to think the greatest acting jobs are performed in front of the press. I can't believe that CC buys any of this crap. It is horrible that they are writing Olivia as so pathetic that her dying wish is to marry a) Gus and that she is willing to settle for Jeffrey. The level of anger these writers direct at all women is scary.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Quote:

She says part of why Jeffrey is marrying Liv is because he feels he owes her

He definitely owes her for what he did to her, but how in the world is marrying her supposed to accomplish that? Gee I always thought jail was what happened when you raped someone, not marrying them :groan:

Quote:

The level of anger these writers direct at all women is scary.

I agree, not only the anger they direct at them, but why do they always portray all the women on this show as stupid and weak? Olivia is the last woman on this show that I would think needs a man, why are they making it so that she's willing to take anyone that will marry her? :kidding:

Quote:

Because once you rape someone and get them pregnant, they are your family.

Sadly that sure seems the way they are trying to tell this story, I must have a really different view of what family means then!
Quote Post Goto Top

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]

Soapdom Sneakier Peek

It's a five hankie week and it's all about Gus.

Olivia undergoes heart surgery.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
VCR Dates--Week of March 24, 2008

FRIDAY, APRIL 4, 2008 -- SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
GL -- Vanessa is unnerved by a phone call which she receives. Marina
makes a deal with Cyrus. Ava has news for Bill. Olivia learns the truth
about gus. Cassie threatens Reva.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/RomanceAndPortCharles/

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hope Reva takes Cassie's threat and shove it down her throat
Quote Post Goto Top

pepsi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
What is up with this? Why Cassie threaten Reva?
I hope Reva do not take this and really let Cassie have it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Reva needs to open a can of woopass on Cassie :applause:
Quote Post Goto Top

Manifan
[ *  * ]
I think I posted these exact same spoilers as speculation three months ago. I knew Gus was going to die before the writers did. Does that make me psychic? :rotf:

Erik
[ *  * ]
Manifan
Mar 24 2008, 10:47 PM
I think I posted these exact same spoilers as speculation three months ago. I knew Gus was going to die before the writers did. Does that make me psychic? :rotf:
If you knew Olivia would marry Jeffery and CC would defend it, I say you are psychic.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Quote:

If you knew Olivia would marry Jeffery and CC would defend it, I say you are psychic.

If someone would have told me that spoiler months ago, I wouldn't have called them psychic I would have called them crazy :eek:
Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daily Spoilers 3/24-3/28

Monday, 3/24
Harley finds herself in financial trouble; Mallet urges Marina to fight her illness; Olivia's admission stuns Gus.

Tuesday, 3/25
Alan has an unexpected supporter at his trial; Beth searches for Peyton; Lizzie gets a shocking invitation from Bill.

Wednesday, 3/26
Olivia doggedly forces ahead with her plans; Lizzie, scared, has second thoughts; Dinah continues to scheme for Alan's downfall.

Thursday, 3/27
Alan pushes away his last ally; Rafe refuses to believe Gus' promises; Ava drops a bombshell on Jeffrey.

Friday, 3/28
Cyrus goes to extremes to help Harley; Harley and Gus share a moment of friendship; Gus races to Olivia's side as she takes a turn for the worse.

Admin
Administrator
[ * ]
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS ~

You must make sure you have a Favorite TV Show listed or you won't be able to view the forum.

If you don't already have a Favorite TV Show added here is how you do it. Go to the top of the page and choose Preferences >> Update Profile >> Favorite TV Show.

Manifan
[ *  * ]
I'll ask again: What is Marina's illness? I'm not THAT psychic... :D

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I'm not physic either, but I think it was just a fever after surgery and she's down in the dumps 'cause her aunt stole her boyfriend and she just doesn't want to live. But she got over that real quick with burgers and fries. :whistle:

Pooch Cafe
Member Avatar
Always GA As Phillip
[ * ]
:) True, Marina had a fever after the surgery and she wasn't responding well in coming out of the surgery. She was down in the dumps.

Pooch :$ :$ :$

Win
[ * ]
posted by Melissa at the OKZFC MB
http://kimzimmerfanclub.yuku.com/topic/2984

CBS SOAPS IN DEPTH (4/14/08 Issue)

CC and RPG are on the cover with a 'Gus Dies!' headline. The preview article inside is called 'Heart to Heart' - At the beginning of the week Jeffrey and Ava are thrilled to hear a new heart is on its way until they see a mangled Gus wheeled into the trauma unit on a gurney. Meanwhile, Olivia is unaware of Gus's fate and prepares to die. CC says Olivia asks Reva to take her outside because she doesn't want to die without seeing the sun once more. When Olivia gets back to the hospital, she finds out about Gus's accident. Olivia and Gus are able to talk before Gus dies from severe head trauma. Olivia wakes up with a new heart but no one tells her Gus has died. Natalia and Harley also reel from the tragic news. Natalia is drawn to Olivia, a forced connection and antagonistic.

Readers' Poll:

Top 5 Actresses:
#2 - Kim Zimmer

Top 5 Actors:
#4 - Bradley Cole

Top 5 Couples:
#2 - Reva Shayne and Jeffrey O'Neill

SOAP OPERA DIGEST (4/8/08 Issue)

In the recap for the rest of this week - Jeffrey carries Olivia to the hospital and doesn't tell Reva they're married.

'Gus Dies; Olivia Gets His Heart' preview article with a picture of Gus in his hospital bed, Harley holding his hand with her head on his chest - Jeffrey's consoling Olivia who is nearing her final hours waiting for a new heart. Gus gets brought in with a terrible head injury, Harley and Cyrus are fooling around when they find out from Buzz. Harley has a tearful goodbye with Gus before he has surgery. She realizes he is dying. He dies from the complications during surgery, Natalia and Harley comfort each other. Natalia agrees to give Gus's heart to Olivia. Harley has a hard time letting go, she puts on her old wedding dress when it's time to plan the funeral and breaks down.

Wesley Ramsey is back as Sam Spencer on April 4 and 7.

GL and ATWT have reportedly inked one year deals to stay on the air through 2009.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sounds so sad. I would think that Harley would be more drawn to LIv having Gus' heart than Nat would. I hope the whole thing does'nt end up being about Nat and Liv.jmo
Quote Post Goto Top

Manifan
[ *  * ]
gushrose
Mar 26 2008, 11:24 AM
Sounds so sad. I would think that Harley would be more drawn to LIv having Gus' heart than Nat would. I hope the whole thing does'nt end up being about Nat and Liv.jmo
Isn't this the perfect time to make them lesbians? I mean, EW would. :letter:

Erik
[ *  * ]
No story is about Olivia.

I'm sure Natalia will put her head on Liv's chest and cry, "You left me with a baby and you owe me. I'm going to milk every body part till all turn to dust. I'm going to find your cornias...I'm going to find your kidneys...I'm going to make them all feel guilty!".

If they make anyone lesbians, it should be Olivia and Reva. You would have chemestry and a certain other person out of that atmosphere that shouldn't be in their atmosphere, because he's a unregretful rapist and they are both victims of that crime.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Poor Natalia and Rafe

I'm not going to watch.
I'm sure it will be ALL about Harley
Can't stand to watch.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Quote:

Olivia and Gus are able to talk before Gus dies from severe head trauma.

Honestly, who talks when they have severe head trauma?

Quote Post Goto Top

Erik
[ *  * ]
coopnhank
Mar 26 2008, 08:49 PM
Quote:

Olivia and Gus are able to talk before Gus dies from severe head trauma.

Honestly, who talks when they have severe head trauma?

Hummm...It does say talk...so I guess that rules out other means of communication, like say...miming or drawing boards (now that would be funny considering Reva used one with Richard).

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hope reva beats the tar out of cassie.... :applause: :violent: :plzdie:
Quote Post Goto Top

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]

Soaps.com

http://www.soaps.com/guidinglight/spoilers/

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Soapdom Sneak Peeks

Grab your hankies all. It’s going to be a sad week in Springfield. First up, Natalia and Harley receive devastating news. Yes, it’s concerning Gus. Has he survived the crash? It seems so, but just barely. His first order of business is to advise Olivia that the reason he was speeding was to get to her. Does this make her feel better, or feel guilty?

While on the other side of town, Dinah has been a busy beaver. On her agenda? She wants to officially purchase Spaulding Mansion, so she actually stoops to buys so that she can do exactly that. We are not sure what papers she must purchase before she can purchase the abode, but whatever it is, we are certain the entire situation will cause a ruckus.

Shortly thereafter, as Dinah proceeds with her plans to become a new home owner, we return to the hospital as Gus apologizes to Harley for never finishing her home. It’s a tender moment, and Harley does her best to keep her chin up for Gus’ sake. Sniff, sniff. Then, surprise, surprise. The day winds down on an up note for Olivia when after getting disappointing news that the heart that was meant for her is now not going to happen, another heart becomes available and it’s a match. Will Olivia get a new heart? Keep your eyes peeled to Guiding Light this week and see!

Tex Longhornfan
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the spoilers! I had to grab a hankie just reading them.

Erik
[ *  * ]
This whole thing with Gus will be really sad. It's sad I can't feel it. I can feel the distance widening with each day I don't watch. I feel strong enough not to watch each day. Regret is less and less of a factor. Soon enough, everyone will be strangers. I guess they were already.

I'm guessing that soon enough, I won't even be angry anymore about Olivia. I guess the next step will be getting away from the boards. Once that happens, the memories should grow more distant.

Gus is dying, but so is every other character. That's the rality I face. I need boxes of kleenex.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: