Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Another GL Actor Snapped Up by ABC?; And it isn't Martha Byrne
Topic Started: Mar 19 2008, 12:09 PM (1,855 Views)
pepsi
Member Avatar
[ * ]

I do not blame B.E. if she leave, her character is being destroy.
I will continue to watch G.L. , just as long as K.Z. is there, but they
are Torturing her Character. And I do not like it, hardly any air time.
It is like E.W is punishing Reva for no reason.
When they do show Reva, her scene is over in a blink of a eye.
Or done off canvas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manifan
[ *  * ]
Amanda
Mar 20 2008, 03:17 PM
lindylu24
Mar 20 2008, 02:19 PM
Isn't is it sad how many of us really wouldn't miss Harley.
I agree wholeheartedly with this. It is sad, and a terrible shame. I am ready for Cyrus and Harley to go to France and get out of my face. That is quite a change from Harley being my favorite character for the last 20 years. Very sad. And very disturbing.
Amanda, I completely agree. Harley used to be my favorite character. Now I can't stand what they've done to her. Maybe if she goes to AMC she'll finally get that Emmy she deserves.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Amanda
Mar 20 2008, 01:33 PM
Marg
Mar 20 2008, 12:54 PM
As for Martha Bryne, it certainly is no secret amongst though of us who ATWT, that she has always been demanding about storylines and salary, regardless of what is reported in soap mags. I would not be surprised if she turned her back on daytime all together.
Martha has clarified in interviews and chats of late that this recent conflict had absolutely nothing to do with storyline or salary. She said she has never and would never ask for storyline approval in her contract, as nobody gets that. Also, she took a huge pay cut last year in order to stay. Her request this year was that she work as many days next year as the past year, and that's it. Martha is a lady of strong character, and so I am inclined to believe her over various rumors (speculation) in the press.
Oh good ole Martha. The little devil. She's such a card.
Not an evil bone in her body. She's a gem in real life I tell ya and is only looking for recognition and some air time. If you were an actor, you would too.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Quote:

" it probably goes back to when she was married to Phillip and just couldn't get past what happened with him and Beth in the plane when they thought they were going to die. Harley has always been her own worst enemy "

:-/ I forgot about Phillip and Beth that time... Funny isn't it, Harley couldn't get past it but she expects Marina to forgive and forget.

also, I hope i'm dong this right I really haven't posted much on message boards.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

They have absolutely ruined Harley. She was always one of my faves. This story with Cyrus is so far from her character that I can't stomach a minute of it. I almost wish Marina would shoot her. I don't know why Gus and Harley couldn't be together. They got them together and broke them up five minutes later.

I hardly recognize this show that I have been watching since 1983. :'(
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, I think Martha's leaving has everything to do with money. She was clearly blindsided to find out she wasn't as powerful as she thought. While I do feel for her a bit, it is also a business, and the "we will recast your part if you don't sign is not unusual". If she hadn't had a hissy and stopped negogiations when she heard about the casting notice, she may have ended up with a good deal. Y&R did the same thing with Josh Morrow this year, but he handled it with grace and came to a new, good deal with his show.

I wouldn't be surprised if BE does follow Ricky to AMC. Would it be good? I don't know that it would necessarily.

Some people have left GL happy. Danny and Michelle had a happy ending, and did get the proverbial ride into the sunset. Phillip is still kind of around, and that's one character I would love back, along with Mindy Lewis. Especially if BE does leave.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I too have been watching since 1983. I can not belive all my fav charactor are either leaving or being axed from the show. There has got to be a way to save our show from the hands of EW. She has completely ruined a great show. I am sick to my stomach how she has turned great charactors into ho bags. Everyone in Springfield should have STD's the way they are jumping from one person to another.
I have never wished bad on anyone before, but I do wish something bad would happen to EW that she doesn't have control of GL anymore.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: