Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~DAYS Spoilers & Discussion~; March 2008
Topic Started: Mar 16 2008, 07:02 AM (1,274 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
About.com Spoilers for wks of 3/17 & 3/24

Will Bo Survive?

Bo undergoes transplant surgery this week, but will it be a success?

Daniel berates Chelsea for getting drunk
Tony and Anna make love
John is keeping secrets from Marlena
Shawn and Belle announce their plans to leave Salem

March 17 - 21 DAYS Spoilers

Monday, March 17:
Kayla and Lexie prep Bo for his transplant surgery, but learn that Chelsea's drunk and in no condition to undergo surgery. Daniel lays into Chelsea for getting drunk. John bribes a customs official in an attempt to destroy the Kiriakis empire. Marlena meets with Philip in order to warn him of John's plans. Philip wants to stick to the original DiMera/Kiriakis agreement, but John refuses.

Tuesday, March 18:
Hope refuses to accept the truth and say good-bye to Bo. Daniel, Lexie, and Kayla believe they've found a drug which may keep Bo alive for a few more hours. Chelsea professes her love for Bo. John lies to Doc about bribing the customs official.

Wednesday, March 19:
Bo's family wishes him well before his surgery. Chelsea admits to Kate how scared she is. Daniel warns Chelsea that she's risking her life for Bo. Marlena doesn't realize that John is keeping secrets from her, although she feels she's making progress with him.

Thursday, March 20:
At Tony's advertising agency, Tony and Anna get intimate on his desk. Daniel and Chelsea share a close moment when she gets out of surgery. The Bradys await to see if Bo's transplant surgery is a success. Kayla experiences cramping and worries about her baby. Belle shares her plans with Philip to sail around the world with Shawn and Claire. Philip and Belle put closure on their relationship and share one final tender moment.

Friday, March 21:
John finalizes the deal with the customs official to hold all Kiriakis shipments. Steve decides to hold off on telling Kayla about Ava. Victor attends his first therapy session with Marlena. Max realizes that Paul is Morgan's father. Shawn and Belle announce their plans to leave Salem.

Additional Spoilers:

Marlena confronts John about lying to her.

Marlena returns to the hospital for Bo's transplant surgery.

Daniel orders an IV to clear out Chelsea's system.

Max and Stephanie learn that Chelsea's missing.

Bo slips into a coma.

Chelsea immediately regrets her actions.

Chelsea lays beside her father and begs him to hang on.

Bo is stunned to discover that he had the transplant operation.

Bo and Chelsea make it through the surgery.

Anna attempts to steal Tony's newest employees away from him.

Victor and Caroline bond over their son.

Victor vows to protect the Kiriakis business at all costs.

Kayla's doctor tells Steve to make sure that Kayla rests and avoids all stress.

Nick gives Max some encouragement.

Philip arrives at the DiMera mansion to confront John about the Kiriakis shipments being detained.

John gives Shawn and Belle a farewell gift.

March 24 - 28 DAYS Spoilers

Ava abducts Hope
Bo and Chelsea share a tender moment

Monday, March 24:
Kayla fears that Bo's body will reject Chelsea's pancreas. Steve tells Hope about his past with Ava. Marlena is stunned to learn of Shawn and Belle's plans to sail around the world.

Tuesday, March 25:
Hope is chloroformed from behind and abducted by Ava in the parking lot. Nick visits Chelsea at the hospital. Daniel refers to Chelsea as a hero and showers her with compliments.

Wednesday, March 26:
Anna learns that Kate has chosen Tony's agency to handle her new product line. Anna vows revenge against Tony. Bo and Chelsea are reunited and share a tender moment. Bo worries about Hope when he is unable to reach her. Stephanie and Morgan's professor informs them that they must have their internships documented on camera.

Thursday, March 27:
Bo keeps his fears to himself as he worries about Hope. Hope calls Steve and pretends to be Kayla. After an audition with the local opera, Chloe is comforted by Philip. Bo arranges for his daughter to recover at the Kiriakis mansion.

Friday, March 28:
Hope persuades her crazed captor to call Steve and set up a meeting. Max attempts to tell Steph that he loves her. Steve tells Bo about Ava and how she has abducted Hope. John sets up a romantic setting at Chez Rouge in an attempt to woo Marlena, but she's not impressed.

Additional Spoilers:

Chloe is looking for work.

Maggie has advice for John.

Kayla sees Max and Steph together.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/march2008daysspoilers/p/Mar10Spoilers.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daily spoilers for wk of 3/31

Monday, March 31st
E.J. tells Sami they need to prove to immigration officials their marriage is real; Chelsea recuperates at Victor's mansion; Nick announces that he got his grant; Hope asks Ava why she thinks Patch will take her back; Max tells Ava about Grandpa Shawn.

Tuesday, April 1st
E.J. tells the immigration officer that he has a job; Ava offers to take Steve to see his wife; Kayla asks Bo what is going on with Steve; Kayla experiences pain and Lexie takes her to an exam room; Bo gets out of bed and passes out on the floor.

Wednesday, April 2nd
Sami and E.J. ask John and Marlena for help with the immigration issue; Daniel entertains the dinner guests at the Kiriakis mansion; Victor recalls the scandal about Brady and Chloe; Chelsea is enthralled with Daniel; Nicole walks into the mansion.

Thursday, April 3rd
Ava reunites Steve and the woman she thinks is Kayla; Steve urges Hope to play along; Ava tells Steve he needs to let Kayla go; Victor tries to throw Nicole out; Daniel stops to see Chelsea; Stephanie visits Max, working the night shift at the docks.

Friday, April 4th
Kayla tells Stephanie that she knows Steve is hiding something; Ava tells Hope that Steve is hers now; Bo notices his daughter's crush on Daniel; Chelsea hides the fact that she is not feeling well; Caroline brings Ciara to see her father.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Dial Scoops for Wk 3/24

* Shawn and Belle say their final goodbyes.

* Bo and Chelsea have a heartwarming reunion.

* Ava mistakes Hope for Kayla and sets her plan in motion.

* Max searches for the right words to express his feelings to Stephanie.

* Chloe realizes everyone suspects her involvement in Brady’s disappearance, and Philip comforts her.

Thursday – Steve receives a phone call and learns what Ava has done.

Friday – Marlena arrives at Chez Rouge to find John set up a romantic table for two.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dustin's Spoilers for wk of 3/24

Belle and Shawn leave Salem with Claire for their sailing trip around the world.

Ava continues to believe Hope is Steve's wife, and she kidnaps her!

Chloe tries to get a job with an opera company in Salem.

Marlena is surprised when John arranges a romantic evening!

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/nextspoil.html

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 3/31

Monday
Chelsea recuperates at Victor's mansion; Sami and EJ have to prove their marriage is not a sham to an immigration agent.

Tuesday
Ava takes Steve to see his wife; Lexie examines Kayla when she has severe cramps.

Wednesday
Sami, EJ and the twins move in with Marlena.

Thursday
Ava reunites Steve and the person she believes to be Kayla; Max and Stephanie share a kiss.

Friday
Chelsea covers the fact that she is not feeling well; Victor shows up for a therapy session with Marlena.
Edited by 2buddy4u, Mar 21 2008, 01:55 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks! I thought that Ava was going to keep Hope hostage for a long time. I hope that doesn't happen. I really find it hard to believe that Ava didn't know what Kayla looked like.
Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Soap Opera Network for 3/17 week

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/days/previews/13-Item/222-dayspreview031708

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
DaysCafe updated 3/19

http://www.dayscafe.com/update.html

http://www.dayscafe.com/hot-spoilers.html

http://www.dayscafe.com/spoilerish.html

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sweet Anna Plays Dirty - SID Article

In a move to get Tony's attention, Days of our Lives' Anna tries to steal his staff!

The in depth story: Anna was hurt when Tony didn't invite her to be a part of his new advertising agency, and in retaliation, went to work for his competition. Now, she's upping the ante by under minding Tony's new venture. But what's really behind Anna's vindictive moves?

"Anna was expecting Tony to propose to her," explains her portrayer Leann Hunley. "They are divorced but still together. So she was a little disappointed, to say the least, that he decided to start a business without her and without taking Anna seriously as a natural partner in it. It's a male/female thing. As a woman, she wants him to respect and love her too. Tony doesn't understand why she doesn't think he does. He's giving Anna everything that she needs except marriage."

The couple left Salem in December for an extended holiday but returned in February with a brand new storyline. "That's the way soaps go," she muses. "I go with the flow." At this point, Anna and Tony are in a great place. "In my humble opinion, it's turning out to be a pretty good story," she smiles. "Anna needs Tony's respect; she wants him to be proud of her. We all need confidence, and confidence is built upon what we feel from other people. She needs somebody to validate her. Tony is the one who always validates her."

But could Anna's business moves prevent her from ever again finding pleasure in Tony's arms?

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/index.php?showtopic=8775

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
National Enquirer spoilers for wk of 3/31

John declares war on the Kiriakis empire

Chelsea asks Daniel out

Steve and Hope must outsmart Ava

The claws come out between Chloe and Nicole

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=13003.0

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOW Spoilers

Ava Kidnaps Hope
A case of mistaken identity lands Hope in Ava's clutches this week, when Steve's nutty ex kidnaps her, believing she's Kayla. "Hope is completely taken by surprise," says Kristian Alfonso, recounting how her character gets snagged in the hospital parking lot. "Ava chloroforms Hope, puts her in a car and whisks her away."

When she comes to, Hope is in Ava's bedroom completely disoriented. "When Hope wakes up, there's Ava. Hope knows her name, because Steve told her. She also recognizes Ava as the women who approached her outside the pub the day of Shawn's funeral. So Hope's already one up on her."

Ava greets Hope by calling her Kayla. "The minute she does that, it opens up these big elephant doors, and Hope begins her charade," reveals Alfonso. "Hope does not come clean, because she knows Ava is gunning for Kayla. So being the sister-in-law, the friend and the cop, she assumes Kayla's identity and tries her best to cover."

Ava fills up in on her relationship with Steve and how she's never been the same since he vanished. She's come to Salem to convince him he made a mistake leaving her, certain he'll dump Kayla and reconcile with her.

"Little by little, Hope finds out how damaged Ava is," says Alfonso. Ava has Hope phone Steve to let him know she has his 'wife,'" and Hope willingly plays along. "It's, 'Hello, darling!' Steve recognizes Hope's voice immediately. Hope tells him it's Kayla and that she is standing there with his friend, Ava, beside her."

Steve puts two and two together and freaks, but he has no idea where they are. "Hope convinces Ava that her life is never going to change, that she is never going to be with Steve, unless she calls him, sets up a meeting, and talks to him," says Alfonso. So Ava phones Steve and instructs him to meet her in an alley, leaving Hope's fate in Steve's hands.

"Hope is hoping she and Steve can get out of this together without getting Kayla involved," shudders Alfonso. "They're determined to protect her."

But who's going to protect them?

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/index.php?showtopic=8854

Sneak Peeks:

Kate chooses between Tony and Anna
Morgan flirts with Philip
Bo has a bad dream about Hope
Max tries to tell Stephanie he loves her
John wants to make up with Marlena
Bo thanks Chelsea for saving his life.

Next week:

Hope tries to escape
Nick gets what he wants
Mickey has an offer for EJ
Bo confronts Daniel
Nicole returns

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/index.php?showtopic=8855

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Soaps.com updated 3/20

Coming up on Days!

Week of March 17

Marlena lays into John for lying to her.

Max has issues with working on the docks.

Max finds out Morgan's father is Paul, the shady customs worker.

Morgan is upset that her parents are divorcing.

John says a touching goodbye to Claire.

Victor has therapy sessions with Marlena and we see a different more softer side to Victor.

Victor swears to do whatever it takes to protect the Kiriakis business.

Kayla’s cramping leaves her worried about her unborn baby.

Bo has surgery, but his recovery is still uncertain.

Belle and Shawn announce that they’re leaving Salem.

John gives Shawn and Belle a boat (Fancy Face 4) but Marlena's angry that they accepted it!

Hope takes Belle and Shawn's leaving hard.

Steve whisks Kayla away to a romantic picnic in the park.

Max secretly goes into Nick's book bag and changes his notes!

Shawn and Belle say their final goodbyes to Salemites.

Bo and Chelsea have a heartwarming reunion!

Ava mistakes Hope for Kayla and sets her plan in motion.

Max searches for the right words to express his feelings to Stephanie.

Thursday 27th:

Steve receives a phone call and learns what Ava has done.

Friday 28th:

Marlena sets up a romantic dinner for herself and John at Chez Rouge.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shelle articles from SOD

“Come Sail Away”

Shawn and Belle bid farewell to Salem this week to sail around the world with their daughter Claire. For their portrayers, Brandon Beemer and Martha Madison, the shock of their axings has taken two months to sink in. Digest caught up with them the day before they were filming their last scenes on the show.

“I was stunned. I was completely stunned. I wasn’t expecting it,” recalls Beemer. “It was like a smack across the face like, ‘What happened?’”

It all started when they were called into Co-Executive Producer Ed Scotts’s office. “I remember walking upstairs and saying to Martha, ‘Wow, I haven’t had to go to the principal’s office in a long time,’ and she said ‘I know. I wonder what this is,’ Beemer continues. ‘We thought he would talk to us about our upcoming storyline. We went in and sat down and he just told us. We were stunned. Martha just got up and walked out when we were done speaking and I was the last to leave. Ed just came up and gave me a big hug and told me he was going to miss both of us and that he didn’t want to see us go. I said, ‘this is part of life, Ed, and I totally understand. I just hate to go with you taking the job so recently because things have gotten so much fun here.’”

Beemer says his past experience in the business helped him deal with the shocking blow. “In all the years of being in this industry and all the rejection, I have grown a thick skin,” he explains. “Losing the job isn’t necessarily what hurt me the most. What hurt me is is the change of having to say goodbye. We share our good and bad days together and everybody has a big place in your heart, so to walk away from that is hard.”

Adds Madison: “It’s been kind of sad to say goodbye to everybody but, you know, I’m not dying; I’m just leaving the building, so I’m going to be in touch with most of these people for a long time. I’m just sorry I don’t get to work with them anymore.”

Beemer says he got some sound advice from Deidre hall. “One thing Deidre said stuck with me,” he shares. “This is a really long story, so I’ll try to sum I up, but she was speaking to me about the question of ‘Is this a bad thing?” I would assume that it would be a bad thing, but she said, ‘Is it really a bad thing?’ And I said, ‘Well, I guess you could say that I don’t know.’ She told me a story that was in a move about a guy who broke his leg and it was supposed to be such a terrible thing that he was injured, but it turned out that’s what stopped him from being drafted and going into the war. And I thought, ‘You’re right. You never know if this is a bad thing. You’ll find out.’ And the story she told me was much better!”

Madison says that filming the plane crash scenes so soon after getting pink-slipped worked out well. “It was definitely a motivating factor in thinking it’s over,” she laughs. “Like they say, take whatever you have and channel it. Well, I did.” As for how she’s doing now, she shrugs, “I’m okay. I’m sad but whatever.”

Beemer admits that it got tough towards the end of his run. “Las week, I was fine. This week, it kind of kicked in,” he says. “On Monday morning, I woke up and thought, ‘Three more days of this. Wow, that’s it.’ But I was a lucky guy to be able to be there for the time that I was there.’

Both Madison and Beemer were overwhelmed by the mobilized fan response to their ousters. “I always knew we had great fans. I just didn’t know they were in such mass quantities,” she marvels. “They’ve been very vocal and it’s been really touching. I really appreciate it.” Adds Beemer: “I’ve been so moved, I can’t even tell you. The amount of mails that I’ve gotten and the comments and support has been amazing. Every day, I sit there and kind of have to pinch myself and say, ‘Wow. Is this really all for us and me?”

The prospect of filming their last scenes were daunting. “I used to be good with good-byes, but I have a feeling this good-bye tomorrow is not going to be an easy one,” Beemer says. “I can say honestly that raw emotions have never been on the surface so much as they’ve been in the last couple of weeks or so. So much to where it’s almost uncomfortable and you feel as though you need to ignore it because it’s not appropriate to the scene.” Notes Madison, “I think today and tomorrow are going to be difficult because today I do my good-bye with Drake and tomorrow I do it with Deidre. Yesterday sucked. It was my last scene with Jay and it’s hard to have it be the last, but in this business, it might not be, so that’s helping me get through it.”

Both are looking forward to seeing what the future holds. “this is going to be a much needed vacation for a while, but I’ll be back to work at some point,” says Madison. “My plan is I don’t have a plan. I’ve met with a lot of great people in the industry lately, both here and in New York. Our house is for sale and we’re open to whatever happens. It’s great that I have a husband who is one hundred percent on board; I’m so grate for that. It’s a crazy career and it takes a man to really put up with it. I landed the right guy, that’s for sure.” Beemer says, “My plans are to finish up and go back to fight the good old fight as an actor. I want to go our and get into acting classes and see what I can conquer and see how much I can grow. I would definitely do another soap.”

Sweet Sorrow

Both Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer were a little wary of their emotions at Days’s farewell ritual. “I’m not really into the whole cake celebration thing because its not really something I feel like celebrating,” Madison points our. “But I am going to take a moment to thank everybody here on a personal level. I jotted some things down the other day that I’d like to say before I leave, and I was really remembering my first day. It was kind of unexpected, sitting in Garry’s make up chair and calling my mom and telling her where I was and Ali was sitting right next to me. I couldn’t believe I was sitting next to her and telling my mom I was going to work here. That was a great moment.”

“I’m just going to go up there and take it as it goes and say whatever comes to mind,” says Beemer. “there’s so much to address that I would end up leaving something out if I tried to do a speech and I don’t want to have to do that to myself or to anybody else. I think hitting every person on my own, one on one, would be the best way to say good-bye.”

http://www.network54.com/Forum/222985/message/1205974310/Shelle+stories+from+SOD

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sneak Peeks for Wk 3/24

Get your hankies ready, Shawn and Belle fans. This week, the romantic/dynamic duo departs Salem, but before they head off, they say their final goodbyes. Sniff, sniff.

At the same time, after the experimental surgery and their recovery, Bo and Chelsea share a heartwarming reunion. Has the operation saved Bo’s life? Will Chelsea suffer any ill affects from the procedure? Is Daniel truly the hero here?

While on the other side of Salem, Ava sets her plan in motion. However, she makes one mistake. She thinks Hope is Kayla. Will Hope overcome any obstacles Ava places in her way? More importantly, what will Ava do when she realizes that she set up the wrong mark?

Meanwhile, Max searches for the right words to express his feelings to Stephanie. Does he succeed? Will he say what she wants to hear? More importantly, how will she respond? Finally, Chloe comes to a not-so-surprising realization. She determines that everyone suspects her involvement in Brady’s disappearance. Are they on the right track, or is Chole above suspicion? Check in to Days of our Lives this week and see!

http://www.soapdom.com/content/view/123121/96/

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
DaysCafe updated 3/21

http://www.dayscafe.com/update.html

http://www.dayscafe.com/buzz.html

http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

http://www.dayscafe.com/spoilerish.html

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sony spoilers for wk of 3/24

Preview for the Week of
March 24, 2008

Kayla is handing Bo's case. His monitors go haywire. Could he be rejecting Chelsea's pancreas? Another doctor tries to step in and Kayla must override him. He could have killed Bo! Hope realizes Kayla is vital to Bo's recovery. Steve tells Hope about his past with Ava. She knows that Kayla must be protected from this news. Later, Ava follows Hope when she goes to her car. What in the world is Ava up to? Nick visits Chelsea and it is clear that the vibe between them has changed. Will the good Doctor Daniel come between these two lovebirds? Shawn and Belle go to Brady's Pub where they make their final goodbyes. Shawn and Belle sail away!

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/daysofourlives/updates/weekly_preview.html

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Soaptown's Spoilers for Week 3/24

http://www.soaptownusa.com/doolspoil.html

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
Daniel is a little too old for Chelsea. I sure don't see any chemistry!

Can't say that I'm sad to see Belle and Shawn sail away.

I wish the old John would come back! This new version is so cold, but DH is doing a very good job.

Thanks for all the spoilers 2buddy. :)
Edited by Paddy, Mar 22 2008, 10:01 AM.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
I really thought they would put Daniel with Kate since she hasn't had a good sl in a while. I can't see Daniel with Chelsea at all. And poor Nick.

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
ICAM poor Nick. I actually like weird John, especially with Claire. I don't want Claire to leave. SIGH

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
About.com Spoilers week of 3/31

WEEK OF MARCH 31
Nicole Walker is back in town.

Mickey Horton makes EJ an offer.

Mickey Horton is seen again and makes EJ an offer.

Hope tries to escape from crazy Ava.

Bo confronts Dr. Jonas.

John declares war on the Kiriakis empire.

Nicole and Chloe aren't exactly on friendly terms.

Monday, March 31
EJ and Sami need to prove to the immigration officials that their marriage isn't a sham. Chelsea recuperates at the Kiriakis mansion. Nick gets his grant. Hope asks Ava why she thinks Steve will take her back. Max tells Ava about his pop.

Tuesday, April 1
EJ informs the immigration official that he has a job. Ava takes Steve to see his wife. Kayla asks Bo about Steve. Lexie examines Kayla after she experiences severe cramps. Bo passes out on the floor after getting out of bed.

Wednesday, April 2
EJ and Sami ask John and Marlena for help with the immigration issue. EJ, Sami, and the babies move into Marlena's pad. Dr. Jonas entertains the dinner guests at the Kiriakis mansion. Nicole Walker arrives at the Kiriakis mansion. Victor recalls the scandal regarding Brady and Chloe. Chelsea is smitten with Daniel.

Thursday, April 3
Ava reunites Steve and Hope, although she still believes that Hope is Kayla. Steve implores Hope to keep up the ruse. Ava tells Steve that he must let Kayla go. Victor tries to throw Nicole out of the mansion. Daniel visits Chelsea. Stephanie visits Max while he works the night shift on the docks. Max and Stephanie kiss.

Friday, April 4
Kayla shares her suspicions with Stephanie that Steve is hiding something. Ava tells Hope that Steve belongs to her now. Bo takes notice of Chelsea's crush on Daniel. Chelsea isn't feeling well, but hides this from everyone. Caroline brings Ciara to see Bo. Victor arrives for another therapy session with Marlena.

www.about.com

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
First Looks/Fresh Peeks for week 3/24

As just about everyone in Salem starts to believe that Chole may very well have been involved somehow in Brady’s disappearance, she can’t help but struggle with knowing how everyone is feeling about her. Luckily, Philip seems to be on her side. At the very least, he does comfort Chole, but is it possible? Could Chole be involved? At the same time, Steve receives a phone call and learns what Ava has done. What will he do to rectify the situation? While in more romantic developments, Marlena sets up a candle-lit dinner for herself and John at Chez Rouge. Does he show up? Keep your eyes peeled to Days of our Lives this week and see!

http://www.soapdom.com/content/view/123162/58/

Paddy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  * ]
In their brief scene together, I thought Kate and Daniel had chemistry. And, it is about time that Kate was involved with a man again. I just can't see Chelsea and Daniel together as the age difference is so obvious. And poor Nick is right!

I'm still hoping that Sami and EJ stay together as I feel they have tons of chemistry together.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Daniel and Chloe would be hot...or him with Nicole when she comes back....
Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Days PreVUE wk of 3/24

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- Mistaken identity catches Hope off guard...

THIS WEEK ON:DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Marlena is stunned to learn that Belle and Shawn plan to leave Salem. Nick visits Chelsea at the hospital. Stephanie and Morgan learn that they must have live documentation of their internships. Anna is furious when she discovers that Tony has claimed Kate's business for his advertising agency. Bo shares a special moment with Chelsea. Chloe audtions for a local opera house. Max tries to say those three words to Stephanie. Marlena is not swayed by John's attemps at romance.

Phillip tries to conduct business with Tony. All suspicious eyes are locked on Chloe concerning Brady. Maggie has some sound advice for John. Bo sugests that Victor let Chelsea stay at the mansion to recupperate. Daniel pampers Chelsea with tons of his attention. Kayla keeps a close vigil on Bo, fearing something will go wrong with the transplant.

AVA GRABS THE WRONG WOMAN...
Steve gives Hope information about who Ava is. Bo has a disturbing dream and worries when Hope doesn't answer his phone calls. Hope is hit from behind and taken captive. Bo doesn't inform anyone of his worries about Hope. Hope, pretending to be Kayla, contacts Steve. Ava is convinced by Hope to get Steve to meet them Meanwhile, Steve informs Bo about Ava and how Hope was kidnapped by her.

[url]http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/days/previews/13-Item/225-dayspreview032408
Edited by 2buddy4u, Mar 23 2008, 05:40 PM.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Soap Opera Network for 3/24 week

The wrong person becomes the target...

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- Mistaken identity catches Hope off guard...
THIS WEEK ON:DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Marlena is stunned to learn that Belle and Shawn plan to leave Salem. Nick visits Chelsea at the hospital. Stephanie and Morgan learn that they must have live documentation of their internships. Anna is furious when she discovers that Tony has claimed Kate's business for his advertising agency. Bo shares a special moment with Chelsea. Chelsea audtions for a local opera house. Max tries to say those three words to Stephanie. Marlena is not swayed by John's attemps at romance.

Phillip tries to conduct business with Tony. All suspicious eyes are locked on Chloe concerning Brady. Maggie has some sound advice for John. Bo susgests that Victor let Chelsea stay at the mansion to recupperate. Daniel pampers Chelsea with tons of his attention. Kayla keeps a close vigil on Bo, fearing something will go wrong with the transplant.

AVA GRABS THE WRONG WOMAN...
Steve gives Hope information about who Ava is. Bo has a disturbing dream and worries when Hope doesn't answer his phone calls. Hope is hit from behind and taken captive. Bo doesn't inform anyone of his worries about Hope. Hope, pretending to be Kayla, contacts Steve. Ava is convinced by Hope to get Steve to meet them Meanwhile, Steve informs Bo about Ava and how Hope was kidnapped by her.

http://soapoperanetwork.com/days/previews/13-Item/225-dayspreview032408?69924e3babb85b4f914fb2f6d4eee1cc=07ecd6ac935ca51 1303c722e2257fa47
Edited by 2buddy4u, Mar 24 2008, 06:44 PM.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Buddy TV Spoilers for week 3/24

This week on Days of Our Lives, Bo's (Peter Reckell) battle to survive continues after his surgery, this time, as he and his loved ones wait to see whether his body will accept or reject Chelsea's (Rachel Melvin) pancreas. Meanwhile, even as Bo's life still hangs in the balance, Hope (Kristian Alfonso) also finds herself in danger from an unexpected threat.

Find out what's in store this week on Days of Our Lives with spoilers just ahead.

On Monday, Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) panics when Bo's monitors go berserk, as she fears the worst that Bo may not take to the pancreas just transplanted from Chelsea. Meanwhile, Steve aka Patch (Stephen Nichols) confides to Hope about his past with Ava (Tamara Braun), even as one of Ava's henchmen, Angelo, admonishes her to get over Steve/Patch. Ava subsequently decides to go after Hope. In other developments, Marlena (Deidre Hall) is shocked when she hears of Shawn (Brandon Beemer) and Belle's (Martha Madison) decision to sail around the globe. Sami (Alison Sweeney) also gets wind of Shawn and Belle's impending departure as the two make the rounds to say goodbye to their friends in Salem.

Tuesday on Days of Our Lives, in the parking lot, Ava jumps Hope from the behind and knocks her unconscious with some chloroform. Meanwhile, Nick (Blake Berris) visits Chelsea at the hospital, where Daniel (Shawn Christian) is busy lauding Chelsea as a heroine.

On Wednesday, Anna (Leann Hunley) is enraged after finding out that Kate (Lauren Koslow) has opted to use Tony's (Thaao Penghlis) agency to market her new product line. Anna then vows to get back at Tony for it. Elsewhere, Chelsea and Bo share a tender moment when they see each other for the first time since the operation. In further developments, Bo begins to get anxious when he is unable to reach Hope. Meanwhile, the professor tells Morgan (Kristen Renton) and Stephanie (Shelley Hennig) that they must document their internships on camera.

In more spoilers to this week's Days of Our Lives, Thursday finds Bo continuing to worry about Hope but keeping his fears close to his chest. Meanwhile, Hope calls Steve, pretending she is Kayla. Elsewhere, Philip (Jay Kenneth Johnson) lends a shoulder to cry on for Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin), when the local opera doesn't accept her and people suspect her involvement in Brady's disappearance. Finally, Bo makes arrangements for Chelsea to convalesce at the Kiriakis mansion.

On Friday, Hope finally manages to convince her insane captor to call Steve and arrange a meeting. Elsewhere, Max (Darin Brooks) tries to confess his love to Stephanie. In other developments, Steve tells Bo about Ava snatching Hope, promising Bo that he will rescue her back to safety. Meanwhile, John (Drake Hogestyn) sets up a romantic date at Chez Rouge to try and win back Marlena, whom he presents with a stunning diamond necklace that fails to impress her anyway. Maggie (Suzanne Rogers) tells John to sell the jewelry instead and give the proceeds to charity, even as John thinks Marlena is difficult and fussy.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/days-of-our-lives/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-15405.aspx

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Soaps.com 3/23

Coming up on Days!

Week of March 24

Bo has surgery, but his recovery is still uncertain.

Belle and Shawn announce that they’re leaving Salem.

John gives Shawn and Belle a boat (Fancy Face 4) but Marlena's angry that they accepted it!

Marlena gives Belle and Shawn her blessing after a long chat with Belle.

Sami says a tearful goodbye to Shawn, Claire and Belle.

Bo has some medical problems that Kayla resolves.

Steve uses Hope as a sounding board.

Ava witnesses Steve hugging Hope and later kidnaps her!

Steve whisks Kayla away to a romantic picnic in the park.

Max secretly goes into Nick's book bag and changes his notes!

Hope is kidnapped! (Courtesy Soaps.com)Bo and Chelsea have a heartwarming reunion!

Max searches for the right words to express his feelings to Stephanie.

Thursday 27th:

Steve receives a phone call and learns what Ava has done.

Friday 28th:

Marlena sets up a romantic dinner for herself and John at Chez Rouge.

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
VCR Dates-Week of March 24, 2008

MONDAY, MARCH 24, 2008
DAYS -- Kayla worries that Bo's body is rejecting Chelsea's pancreas;
Steve tells Hope about Ava; Marlena is shocked when she learns of Shawn
and Belle's plans to sail around the world. "Kayla Worries About Bo" --
Kayla worries that Bo's body will reject Chelsea's pancreas; Shawn and
Belle announce they are leaving to sail around the world. -- "Hope is
Attacked" -- Hope is attacked from behind with chloroform; Daniel
showers Chelsea with compliments. BRANDON BEEMER and MARTHA MADISON exit
the roles of Shawn Brady and Belle Brady when the newlyweds leave Salem to
sail around the world on March 24.

TUESDAY, MARCH 25, 2008
DAYS -- In the parking lot, Hope is chloroformed and abducted by Ava;
Nick visits Chelsea in the hospital; Daniel tells Chelsea she's a hero.
-- "Hope is Attacked" -- Hope is attacked from behind with chloroform;
Daniel showers Chelsea with compliments. -- "Anna Vows Revenge" --
Anna vows revenge against Tony DiMera; Bo and Chelsea share a touching
moment as they are reunited.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 26, 2008
DAYS -- Bo thanks Chelsea for saving his life. Stephanie and Morgan's
professor tells them they must each have a cameraman document their
internships; Anna discovers that Kate has picked Tony's ad agency to
handle her new product line; Bo worries about Hope when he can't reach her
-- "Anna Vows Revenge" -- Anna vows revenge against Tony DiMera; Bo
and Chelsea share a touching moment when they are reunited. -- "Philip
Comforts Chloe" -- Philip comforts a distraught Chloe; Bo makes
arrangements for Chelsea to recover at the Kiriakis mansion.

THURSDAY, MARCH 27, 2008
DAYS -- Bo worries about Hope, but keeps his fears to himself; Steve gets
a call from Hope, who is pretending to be Kayla; Chloe returns to
Kiriakis after an audition with the local opera. "Philip Comforts Chloe"
-- Philip comforts a distraught Chloe; Bo makes arrangements for Chelsea
to recover at the Kiriakis mansion. -- "Marlena is Not Impressed" --
Marlena is NOT impressed with John's attempts at wooing her; Steve brings
Bo up to speed about his past with Ava and how she's kidnapped Hope.

FRIDAY, MARCH 28, 2008
DAYS -- Hope convinces Ava to call Steve and set up a meeting; Max tries
to tell Steph he loves her; Steve tells Bo about his past with Ava and how
she has kidnapped Hope; Marlena arrives at Chez Rouge and finds that John
has set up a romantic table for two. -- "Marlena is NOT Impressed" --
Marlena is not impressed by John's attempts at wooing her; Steve brings
Bo up to speed about his past with Ava and that she has kidnapped Hope.

FRIDAY, MARCH 28, 2008 -- SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
DAYS -- Kate chooses between Tony and Anna. Morgan flirts with Philip.
Bo has a bad dream about Hope. Max tries to tell Stephanie that he loves
her. John makes an effort to make up with Marlena. Chloe looks for work.
Maggie advises John. Kayla spies Max and Stephanie together. Ava spies
on Kayla.

DAYS -- Kayla is handling Bo's case. Bo's monitors go haywire. Could
Bo be rejecting Chelsea's pancreas? Another doctor tries to step in and
Kayla must override him. The other doctor COULE have killed Bo! Hope
realizes that Kayla is vital to Bo's recovery. Steve confides to Hope
details about his past with Ava. Hope knows that Kayla must be protected
from this news. Later, Ava follows Hope when Hope goes to her car. What
in the world is Ava up to? Nick visits Chelsea and it is clear that the
vibe between them has changed. Will the good Doctor Daniel come between
lovebirds Chelsea and Nick? Shawn and Belle go to Brady's Pub, where they
make their final goodbyes. Shawn and Belle sail away!

DAYS OF OUR LIVES --- Steve tells Hope how he hooked up Ava when he was
missing and she's trying to re-enter his life. Hope agrees that Steve
should not tell Kayla about this. In the parking lot, Hope is approached
from behind and chloroformed. Ava drags Hope into the backseat. One of
Ava's guards carries an unconscious Hope into Ava's room. Hope comes to.
Ava tells her she knows she's Kayla. Steve is at home when he gets a call
from the kidnapped Hope, pretending to be Kayla. Steve figures out what's
happened. He begins to tell Kayla but she's hit with severe cramps.
Stephanie and Morgan's professor tells them they must each have a
cameraman follow them on their internships. Philip talks to Tony about a
new campaign for Kiriakis shipping. The local opera does not hire Chloe.
Everyone thinks she had something to do with Brady's disappearance. At
Chez Rouge, John sits at a romantic table for two, when Marlena enters.
She's taken aback and confused. John wants to make up with her and gives
her a gorgeous diamond necklace. Marlena is NOT impressed -- and she
leaves.

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2008
DAYS -- "Chelsea Recuperates" -- Chelsea recuperates at Victor's
mansion; Sami and EJ have to prove their marriage is not a sham to an
immigration agent. -- "Ava and Steve" -- Ava takes Steve to see his
wife; Lexie examines Kayla when she has severe cramps.

TUESDAY, APRIL 1, 2008
DAYS -- "Ava and Steve" -- Ava takes Steve to see his wife; Lexie
examines Kayla when she has severe cramps. -- "Moving In" -- Sami, EJ
and the twins move in with Marlena. KEVIN DOBSON will debut as Mickey
Horton, Maggie's long-absent husband. DOBSON is best known for his role
as Mack on Knots Landing. He has also appeared on One Life to Live as
Harrison Brooks and Judge Devin Owens on The Bold and the Beautiful.

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 2, 2008
DAYS -- "Moving In" Sami, EJ and the twins move in with Marlena. --
"Ava Reunites 'Kayla' and Steve" -- Ava reunites Steve and the person
she believes to be Kayla; Max and Stephanie share a kiss. -- ARIANNE
ZUKER will be returning as Sami's nemesis, Nicole. Word is that, this
time around, Nicole will be engaged in a battle with Chloe to gain the
interest of a certain dimpled leading man. ZUKER is scheduled to begin
taping in March.

THURSDAY, APRIL 3, 2008
DAYS -- "Ava Reunites 'Kayla' and Steve" Ava reunites Steve and the
person she believes to be Kayla; Max and Stephanie share a kiss. --
"Chelsea Visits Bo" -- Chelsea covers the fact that she is not feeling
well; Victor shows up for a therapy session with Marlena.
--

FRIDAY, APRIL 4, 2008
DAYS -- "Chelsea Visits Bo" -- Chelsea covers the fact that she is
not feeling well; Victor shows up for a therapy session with Marlena.

FRIDAY, APRIL 4, 2008 -- SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
DAYS -- Hope tries to escape from Ava's cllutches. Nick gets what he
wants. Mickey has an offer for E.J. Bo confronts Daniel. Nicole returns.
John declares war.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/RomanceAndPortCharles/

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Daytime Dial spoilers for wk of 3/31

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Next Week:
* John has it out with Philip and declares war on the Kiriakis empire.
* Sami and EJ must prove the legitimacy of their marriage.
* Ava meets Max at Grandpa Shawn’s gravesite and is moved by his story.
* Kayla forces Stephanie to reveal what’s going on with Steve.
* Chelsea asks Daniel out and he accepts.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days of our Lives · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: