Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Renewed / Done / Bubble; For Coming Back '08-'09
Topic Started: Mar 16 2008, 06:57 AM (1,504 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted by Dax ~

Hollywood Report

At this point in the season, the strictly defined countries of "renewed" and "canceled" have acres of gray area in between. A couple dozen shows are clustered near the border, on the verge of being declared dead or alive for next season.

Without belaboring the obvious -- Fox's "K-Ville" isn't coming back; Fox's "Bones" is -- here's the latest industry buzz on some of the most talked-about titles:

-- "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles." Fans need not worry: Sources say that "Terminator" will be back. Fox executives like the creative product and thought the finale's performance last week was solid. The network also spent a considerable amount marketing the show, giving Season 2 some cost benefit. Also: The fourth "Terminator" movie comes out in 2009, and as "The Simpsons Movie" proved, there are promotional advantages to film-TV synergy.

-- "Scrubs." The dead comedy-turned-backroom hot commodity remains poised to jump to ABC from longtime home NBC. The cast has been told to return to work March 24. Castmember John C. McGinley said recently that he was told that "the 18 episodes we're going to do starting that day will be on ABC next fall." But ABC Studios insists the work is just "reshoots." Just, you know, everyday reshoots of a series NBC has refused to order more episodes of.

-- "How I Met Your Mother." Granted, "Mother" usually is the weakest ratings link in CBS' Monday night comedy lineup. But that lineup sets a high bar, representing the most successful comedy block on television. The headline-making stunt casting of Britney Spears in an upcoming episode is sure to boost viewership. Not to mention, CBS' comedy-starved rivals would be tempted to snatch up the show if canceled. Verdict: Probably not going anywhere.

-- "Knight Rider." The February movie performed well for NBC. Sources say the network is in talks with a showrunner who is familiar with NBC primetime, which suggests a regular series order is likely.

-- "Moonlight." CBS is playing wait-and-see with this Friday night show. The network is curious whether the show's fans return once it comes back from its strike-induced hiatus. But "Moonlight" fans are passionate, the show fits well into CBS' Friday night alternative crime block and an eventual pickup is probable.

-- "Jericho." CBS must make this decision quickly since only two episodes remain in Season 2 and the network has to choose Ending A or Ending B. Two conclusions to the season have been shot. One puts a narrative lid on the series (lest protesting fans pelt CBS executives with thousands of pounds of nuts again), the other more of a cliffhanger. CBS notes that the show gains from DVR viewership and online viewing, but after its performance the past two weeks, most doubt the citizens of "Jericho" will live to fight another season.

-- "Reaper." Critics loved the pilot of the CW's supernatural drama, then griped that the series lost its way. The show returns tonight against ABC's "Lost" and needs divine intervention to come back strong enough to make the network add it to its list of previously announced pickups. The chances for the CW comedy "Aliens in America" look even slimmer.

-- "Law & Order." The longest-running primetime drama on television will come back for a 19th season, sources say, with new co-star Anthony Anderson. USA Network's "L&O: Criminal Intent," which is repurposed on NBC, looks likely to return.

-- "Friday Night Lights." NBC is in talks with DirecTV for the satcaster to share the costs for a third season in exchange for some exclusive distribution opportunities.

-- "Prison Break." Producers are pitching a Season 4 story arc to Fox, which is expected to pick up the show.

-- "According to Jim." ABC's perennial bubble show is looking likely to escape the ax one more time.

-- " 'Til Death" and "Back to You." Despite modest returns, both Fox comedies probably will return in the fall.

-----

ABC

RENEWED

Dancing With the Stars
Wife Swap
Supernanny
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
America's Funniest Home Videos
Pushing Daisies
Private Practice
Dirty Sexy Money
Brothers & Sisters
Desperate Housewives
Dirty Sexy Money
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
Private Practice
Pushing Daisies
Samantha Who?
Ugly Betty
Bachelor

PENDING

Oprah's Big Give
Here Come the Newlyweds
Scrubs

BUBBLE

Men in Trees
Women's Murder Club
Boston Legal -- Pretty sure this is the show Ausiello's recent blind item is about... --
Carpoolers
October Road
Just For Laughs

-----

CBS

RENEWED

NCIS
Criminal Minds
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: NY
Two and a Half Men
The Big Bang Theory
Cold Case
Without a Trace,
Ghost Whisperer
Numbers
Survivor
Amazing Race

PENDING

Moonlight
Rules of Engagement
Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular
Big Brother
Power of 10
How I Met Your Mother

BUBBLE

Dexter (season 2 for CBS summer?)
Jericho
Cane
Shark
The New Adventures of Old Christine
The Unit -- I hope this makes it back. One more season, with closure on Mac/Tiffy/Col. Ryan --
Welcome to the Captain

-----

NBC

RENEWED

Chuck
Life
Heroes
Biggest Loser: Couples
Celebrity Apprentice
American Gladiators

PENDING

Deal or No Deal
The Office
My Name Is Earl
Knight Rider
Friday Night Lights (w/ DirecTV)
ER
30 Rock

BUBBLE

Law & Order
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (via USA)
Medium
1 vs. 100
Amnesia
Lipstick Jungle

-----

Fox

RENEWED

Kitchen Nightmares
Simpsons
Family Guy
King of the Hill
American Dad

PENDING

American Idol
America's Most Wanted
House
Don't Forget the Lyrics
Bones
Back to You
COPS
5th Grader
Moment of Truth
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Til Death

BUBBLE

Unhitched
Prison Break
New Amsterdam

PREMIERING

Canterbury's Law

-----

CW

RENEWED

Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
Smallville
Everybody Hates Chris
America's Next Top Model
Supernatural

PENDING

The Game
Beauty and the Geek

BUBBLE

Reaper
Aliens in America
Pussycat Dolls

-----

Upfronts schedule --
Monday, May 12 -- NBC
Tuesday, May 13 -- ABC
Wednesday, May 14 -- CBS
Thursday, May 15 -- Fox, CW
Edited by Gatekeeper, Mar 16 2008, 12:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]

Gatekeeper
WOW! Thanks Dax. That's a lot of info to digest.

Well I am thrilled that it looks good for "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" and will keep my fingers crossed for "Moonlight", "Scrubs", "How I Met Your Mother" & "Jericho" but I don't think "Jericho" will make it after watching this 'rushed' season. "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles." Fans need not worry: Sources say that "Terminator" will be back. Fox executives like the creative product and thought the finale's performance last week was solid. The network also spent a considerable amount marketing the show, giving Season 2 some cost benefit. Also: The fourth "Terminator" movie comes out in 2009, and as "The Simpsons Movie" proved, there are promotional advantages to film-TV synergy.

"Reaper", "Prison Break" and "According to Jim" I've watched but as of now I don't care if they make it or not.

I'm surprised "Chuck" is coming back. It wasn't that good. I'm also very confused that shows like "Deal or No Deal", "American Idol", "House", etc. are even on the Pending list. I thought they were the network darlings.

Looks real good on Scrubs - not 'official' for legal reasons now, I'm gathering.

Glad Terminator will probably be back.

Cross your fingers for Moonlight (even odds)... think it's weird that HIMYM is in such danger, and that stunt casting Britney may be their salvation... Jericho - nope, not gonna happen...

I'll be watching Reaper tonight (and the rest... there are three now, and I think five more post-strike shows coming), but don't care if it comes back in the fall.

I want more Prison Break.

According To Jim - read some more on this somewhere... it's because any new episodes get folded into the existing syndication deals, and affiliates that have a purchase plan with them HAVE to take these, too, and... lots of $. But the network doesn't really WANT the show back... it's a 'corporate siblings' thing...

>> I'm also very confused that shows like "Deal or No Deal", "American Idol", "House", etc. are even on the Pending list. I thought they were the network darlings.

They're not going anywhere, of course. More paperwork/legalese/contract stuff. How MANY episodes ordered, at what budget, blahblahblah... it's good news, then, that something like 30 Rock is under that rather than 'bubble'... but not a cause for alarm that it's not in 'renewed'. It WILL be...

Read some more on the deal for ER's 15th-and-final elsewhere (EW.com, for one). Glad it's getting one more, but also okay with that being 'it'.

What's the blind item?

Oh, I also like Chuck. Well, I like the girl from Chuck...

Thanks for posting this awesome article, Dax.......very informative! I know you love Prison Break, but I wish they would cancel it and put the show and ME out of our misery. I can't quit watching because it's one of the few shows hubby actually cares about but this season was torturous for me. I just wish they would end it already.

Can't believe there's even a question about renewing Moonlight. As I recall, the ratings were fairly good for this show especially in light of the doomsday Friday night timeslot. I'll miss that one if it's not renewed.

Friday Night Lights is the one I'm most concerned about. I had prepared myself for the worst--cancellation...only to be told that it might be rescued with this Directv/NBC deal and now my hopes are renewed. Please, please let it happen! Michael Aussiello's going to be the moderator of a FNL panel at the Paley Festival (whatever that is) on March 19 so I'm hoping he will come back with some favorable scoop at that time. He's a HUGE FNL lover.

I would also like to know what the blind item about Boston Legal is about.....those things drive me crazy sometimes because I never can figure them out!

Men in Trees is a fabulous and quirky little show that I believe has suffered greatly from it's numerous timeslot changes and then they went and ended the first season short. Which was frickin' stupid because when we FINALLY got to see the ending of season one after what seemed like I don't know.....six months to a year, they had this great cliffhanger (Jack being drowned at sea!)......but it just seemed kinda dumb having it at the beginning of season two.

Yay.....Terminator 'will be back'!!!

Well, I looked up Auseillo's blog and the show in question (I think it's the right blog entry) is doing fairly well, but not in the 18-49 demographic and because of that, it will most likely be cancelled. The show's one saving grace is what is put in its place is doing far worse.

If this is referring to Boston Legal, the network might try and reinvent it. Kelley probably wouldn't go for that.

3/10 - If this blind item gives you a nagging sense of déjà vu, there's good reason: It's nearly identical to one I posted last year at this time concerning a beloved comedy (this was HIMYM) that was on the verge of getting the ax because it lacked a key supporter at the network that aired it.

Cut to March 2008 and a similar situation is playing out with another wildly popular series, only this time the dispassionate network bigwig has a different name and the bubble show in question is a one-hour drama. According to my spies, said suit's beef with the series (which may or may not be on the same network as that other series) (Later, in an Ask column, he confirms it ISN'T the same network) is twofold: He/she thinks it's creatively overrated and, more importantly, it's underperforming in the ratings (particularly given its budget).

And as bad luck would have it, this is the very person the program's top exec had to sit down with last week to pitch next season's potential hot plots to! One can only imagine the number of (Crickets) present at that meeting.

The good news? Not everyone at the network is hating on the endangered series. Plus, the plug hasn't been pulled yet! (Last line caused a lot of speculation that this is in reference to ER... maybe...)

-

>> I know you love Prison Break, but I wish they would cancel it and put the show and ME out of our misery. I can't quit watching because it's one of the few shows hubby actually cares about but this season was torturous for me. I just wish they would end it already.

Not 'love' - I like it. I'm in for one more year. Doubt they can create a scenario that opens things up enough that I would say 'ooh, I hope there's a fifth'.

-

>> If this is referring to Boston Legal, the network might try and reinvent it. Kelley probably wouldn't go for that.

Oh, why not? He/they've done it before, a couple times... cast overhauls don't seem to slow him down any...

It does 'fine' in the ratings, but has a high budget due mainly to cast salaries, and the awards and nominations its received have often caused a lot of people to go 'huh?' or 'AGAIN?'. The biggest thing speaking for it being on the bubble is its conspicuous absence when they announced renewals of (nearly) everything else, leaving only it and Men In Trees waiting for word. Boston Legal was also a peculiar no-premiere-date-annnounced-at-first at the start of the season...

The show has alot of criticism surrounding it, because it's a Kelley show and he is always about issues and people don't like that. I think it deserves the awards it's gotten and more. I think this year is no different. In fact, I think this year has been better from beginning to end.
Dax
I like the show, but Kelley has gone over a lot of the same (or very similar) material a bunch of times. I think it's easier to be a fan if you haven't seen entire runs of Ally, Practice, Boston Public, Picket Fences (the only one of those I skipped), etc., but if you have... it's just not as 'special' as it used to be.

I'll watch the show 'til it ends, but I'd be okay if it were this year.

-

Sidenote to the upfront-for-NBC date... we should know their fall schedule sometime in April, as part of that 'we're-doing-things-different'-'year-round'-programming-blahblahblah-deal. They're still doing a presentation the same week as everybody else, but the plan is that we'll likely ALREADY have their schedule in hand by that time...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks! I am glad that some of my favs are coming back. I noticed how Deal or No Deal and American Idol are still pending too. I wonder if that is because they are still on right now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think it's for NEXT season and I'm sure Deal or No Deal and AI will be back next season. They are ratings giants! ;)

luvbig97
[ * ]
network tv sucks! If i like a sure it's sure to get cancelled...what is the bubble, is it a maybe/maybe not thing...i tell you, if i don't see denny crane or alan shore or find out who Sam's dad is next season (i didn't watch the finale yet, but hear it was excellent) i don't know what i'm going to do.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for, women's murder club, october road, the game and boston legal

r.i.p - big shots, reunion, the nine, what about brian, et al

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
>> what is the bubble, is it a maybe/maybe not thing

Yes. Waiting to hear.

>> find out who Sam's dad is next season

What show is that?

>> r.i.p - big shots, reunion, the nine, what about brian, et al

You liked Big Shots? Yuck.

Reunion was okay. The Nine had a good cast, but didn't have much of anywhere to go. I liked What About Brian, but mostly because of the hot girls... it was a good 'guilty pleasure' soap.

luvbig97
[ * ]
>> find out who Sam's dad is next season

What show is that?
>>>October Road

You liked Big Shots? Yuck.
>>>LOL, I love the cast of Big Shots and I thought it very funny...besides DM and MV are hotties (never realy saw them before this, i didn't watch their shows) and I love Nia Long.

Reunion was okay. The Nine had a good cast, but didn't have much of anywhere to go. I liked What About Brian, but mostly because of the hot girls... it was a good 'guilty pleasure' soap.

>>>I really wanted to unlock the mystery of what happened in that bank...they were victims of scheduling, just like my Reunion. I just happened to catch an episode when it came back on..but there was no promotion for it...by that time, i wasn't really use to seeing it so it totally dropped off of my radar.

>>>What about Brian was awesome...Luckily the season ender, which ended up being the series finale, was well done....but i still miss it (but refuse to by the DVD's...if the network doesn't have faith enough to keep a good show on air I don't feel they should profit off of it!!)

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]

>>>October Road

Oh. Sorry. Very probably not coming back.

>>>LOL, I love the cast of Big Shots

Lots of good people in it, I agree.

>> and I thought it very funny...

I hated the pilot so much I couldn't stand to see any more. Veronica Mars' Rob Thomas wrote a show or two, though - he's a good and funny writer.

If you liked Dylan McDermott in this, watch more of The Practice when you get a chance. I like him- good actor. And Vartan's Alias was great fun, but also frustrating at times... it had good and 'eh' periods.

>>>I really wanted to unlock the mystery of what happened in that bank...

ABC.com showed the rest of the episodes- I watched them... McBride's character was in on the robbery, it was sad...

>> they were victims of scheduling, just like my Reunion.

Not really scheduling's fault (though Reunion WAS hurt by a Presidential address in its first few weeks, I remember) - it was that not enough people were interested in watching them.

>>> but refuse to buy the DVD's...if the network doesn't have faith enough to keep a good show on air I don't feel they should profit off of it!!)

It's not about faith - it's business. If enough people aren't watching them, they can't afford to keep them running for just a few... I liked Brian's Rick Gomez (Dave) - hope he turns up in something else I watch. I see (quick imdb look) that superhottie Jessica Szohr (Laura) was on Gossip Girl (I'm not watching that...).

While 'sad' (that shows we like die 'before their time'), I like that dvd sets allow canceled series to find a new audience...

Cheryl
Member Avatar
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Luvbig--somehow or other, I got sucked into October Road this past season too. So much that I bought the first season on dvd to get caught up. Sadly I agree with Dax......I don't think there's a chance in hell it's coming back for another season. The ratings were REALLY low, it was pretty much universally hated by the critics.......I just don't see much of a future for it. I'm with you on the Sam thing. But you just KNOW that Nick has to be his father though.....come on! The peanut allergy thing, their close connection, and besides that Nick and Hannah belong together!!! :couple:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Anyone heard anything about House. My husband heard that Hugh Laurie went back to England so it's a question if House is even coming back at all. I'm really curious about it because I do enjoy the show. Any help would be appreciated.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Gatekeeper
Mar 19 2008, 04:28 PM
I think it's for NEXT season and I'm sure Deal or No Deal and AI will be back next season. They are ratings giants! ;)
I hope so! I really like both of them.
Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
glfan123
Mar 21 2008, 02:07 PM
Anyone heard anything about House. My husband heard that Hugh Laurie went back to England so it's a question if House is even coming back at all. I'm really curious about it because I do enjoy the show. Any help would be appreciated.
NEW EPISODES RETURN!
House moves to Mondays 9/8c on April 21st. All-new episodes begin April 28th. :dance: :woot: :dance:

And I'm sure it will be back next fall too! No worries there! :thumbsup: :bunny: :thumbsup:

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
There is no danger that House will not return next year.

I mean, not unless Hugh Laurie died over the summer or something... the show is going to run for a long time. Nobody needs to worry about it for a second.

Or American Idol. I mean, come on.

Deal or No Deal - also totally safe for another year or so (NBC is in baaaaaad shape...), but it'll eventually go the way of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, I'm sure.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
dax
Mar 21 2008, 03:42 PM
I mean, not unless Hugh Laurie died over the summer or something...
:rip: Did someone forget to take his anti-morbid pill this morning???

:icecream:

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm just sayin'.

IF he died... or - okay, here you go, less dire, but probably more shocking/impossible an idea - got all Mandy Patinkin on them and quit - that'd be the end of the show. That's one where they most definitely couldn't get by without him, right?

But since it's the biggest non-American Idol moneymaker the Fox network's got (24 is important, too- we'll see if the year off turns out to be a good or bad thing...) -- House isn't going anywhere, you know?

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
dax
Mar 21 2008, 03:50 PM
I'm just sayin'.

IF he died... or - okay, here you go, less dire, but probably more shocking/impossible an idea - got all Mandy Patinkin on them and quit - that'd be the end of the show. That's one where they most definitely couldn't get by without him, right?

But since it's the biggest non-American Idol moneymaker the Fox network's got (24 is important, too- we'll see if the year off turns out to be a good or bad thing...) -- House isn't going anywhere, you know?
:whistle: He he he! I just like playing with you Dax. :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: My bad!

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Cbs-Cancels-Jericho/800036005

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
dax
Mar 21 2008, 04:19 PM
2buddy I'm here for you if you want to rant. I'm sorry.

I really think Jericho was screwed up and rushed this season. I'm kid of thinking that maybe it would have been better if it never came back. I hope the finale will give us closure but I'm sure it won't be the type of closure any of us want. Kaboom!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks for the awesome news Gate and Dax. I was really worried. I'm a huge House and Hugh Laurie fan. My heart dropped when my husband told me that there might not be anymore House. Thanks again :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks for all the news! :P

I’m really bummed that it looks like October Road won’t be coming back. I thought the finale was really good. It left so much stuff up in air. I know ratings were bad, but I really loved the cast. I loved Nick/Hannah and Eddie/Janet. If it’s over, I hate how both couples left things. :-/
Quote Post Goto Top

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gatekeeper
Mar 21 2008, 04:23 PM
dax
Mar 21 2008, 04:19 PM
2buddy I'm here for you if you want to rant. I'm sorry.

I really think Jericho was screwed up and rushed this season. I'm kid of thinking that maybe it would have been better if it never came back. I hope the finale will give us closure but I'm sure it won't be the type of closure any of us want. Kaboom!
Thanks Gate. It's really ashame that they had to rush the "season", and just didn't try to go to a cable network to pick it up after the first season, which would have made more sense. The article I read said the ratings were only 1.9 (about the same as GL skates by with and no cancelation) but the networks refuse to realize that not all viewers watch shows on a tv anymore. Hell I thought that is what the strike was all about, them wanting to reap the benefits of viewers who now watch tv online. So I just don't get it. I still really enjoyed it, but the Gate Curse is what it is :bye1: :bye1:

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Mar 22 2008, 09:07 AM
So I just don't get it. I still really enjoyed it, but the Gate Curse is what it is :bye1: :bye1:
2buddy4u, I'm so sorry but I did warn you about the Gatekeeper curse. If I like it then it will be canceled. I'm so sorry! :(

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
Prison Break 4 going forward.

Terminator 2nd season still looking good.

-

So my remaining 'question marks' are ABC's Boston Legal, NBC's Medium, and The Unit on CBS.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
dax
Mar 24 2008, 03:27 PM

Good and Great!

I may not have been happy with Prison Break this past season but I sure don't mind watching MY Wentworth Miller once a week. I just wish he wasn't so dirty this past season. :bigwink:

I just :wub1: Terminator so I am thrilled that it's looking good. It was a Freshman favorite of mine. :worthy:

amy
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gatekeeper
Mar 24 2008, 05:05 PM
dax
Mar 24 2008, 03:27 PM

Good and Great!

I just :wub1: Terminator so I am thrilled that it's looking good. It was a Freshman favorite of mine. :worthy:
What's that I hear?

Is that a big ol' Gatekeeper 'Smooch of Death" going out for Terminator?! :run:

:bigwink: Sorry, I couldn't resist!!

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
amy
Mar 25 2008, 08:26 AM
Is that a big ol' Gatekeeper 'Smooch of Death" going out for Terminator?! :run:

:bigwink: Sorry, I couldn't resist!!
Good point Amy. I really need to NOT comment on a new show if I like it. Back to my hole I go! :bye1:

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
I didn't watch Terminator and gave up on Prison Break (and they even stopped publishing their magazine), that's why they are both coming back next season.

BL

Dax
Admin
[ *  *  *  * ]
TV Guide --

NBC will be announcing its annual 2008-2009 programming schedule next week, a full month and a half ahead of the other networks. It's the earliest upfronts presentation ever for the company, and bucks the traditional timetable of the annual meetings, says the Reporter.

The Peacock will also be presenting its schedule in the style of a news conference, further deviating from the week-long, lavish events that were typical in the days of (pre-strike) yore. The revised announcement style is part of a 52-week programming approach that will rely on the press conference and exec-advertiser one-on-ones across the country.

While there have been murmurings about the ways in which networks are revising their modi operandi, NBC's announcement is yet another illustration of the industry's evolution. Is this a good thing for television? How will it translate, if at all, into what we'll be watching in the year to come?

2buddy4u
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gatekeeper
Mar 22 2008, 02:03 PM
2buddy4u
So I just don't get it. I still really enjoyed it, but the Gate Curse is what it is :bye1: :bye1:
2buddy4u, I'm so sorry but I did warn you about the Gatekeeper curse. If I like it then it will be canceled. I'm so sorry! :(
Ok Gate you're off the hook this time. The last show had great closure. The ending at least completed the story. :rip: Jericho

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
2buddy4u
Mar 25 2008, 11:07 PM
Gatekeeper
Mar 22 2008, 02:03 PM
2buddy4u
Ok Gate you're off the hook this time. The last show had great closure. The ending at least completed the story. :rip: Jericho
Yeah I thought the last show was great. There was closure but I can also see that if they really wanted to they could bring it back again. It's not like they blew up the Earth. Awwww..... I'm going to miss Jericho.

2buddy4u let me know if and when you want a new banner and avatar. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: