Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
TVBuzz is open for new registration.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
~GL Spoilers & Discussion~; Week of March 24, 2008
Topic Started: Mar 15 2008, 05:18 PM (5,356 Views)
Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
Inside Scoop from the GLBuzz Board ~ Posted by sonniorsolita

Spoilers, Blake, Coop, Frank, Mallet, Dinah, Phillip, Bill, Alan

These spoilers should be out and about, but strangely I haven't seen them anywhere here so here they are. If they are posted elsewhere, my apologies.

* Blake will be back onscreen! She become's Coop's literary agent. (How many jobs has she had?) But that could be fun. And, this is a bit drrrty, but I think Blake and Coop would be a hot couple... They'd rock the town.

* The Phillip mystery: It's Dinah. She has been impersonating Phillip! Kind of cool, actually. She and Bill will use that to get Alan sent to jail in some financial scheme.

* Frank will be suspended as police chief... for flirting with a suspect. Oh, Frank, he's so desperate, can't they just take pity on him! Mallet will NOT take a police chief job in another town, Doris will make him police chief in Springfield. (I wonder if this is Wheeler getting ready for the next round of cuts, making Frank expendable to bump down to recurring. Anyone know when his contract is up?)

* OK, now I need Erik and tgir (and others) to brace themselves. Jeffrey will find out Olivia is dying and be quite kind to her. We'll see how that plays out.

http://www.glbuzz.com/board/upload/index.php?showtopic=3085

New sonniorsolita spoilers originally posted on the Buzz

Vanessa will be back onscreen well. (Blake and Vanessa in the same month? It's like old times.) She will be part of a story in which... and God knows how this will all go but Cyrus will pretend to stalk her in order to scare her and get her to hire Harley. At any rate, anything that means more Maeve is fine by me.

End of the road for Gus. He has a horrible accident while biking... Coincidentally, Olivia will have collapsed and be in the hospital.

And finally, I leave you with this image to make of what you will: Olivia. Jeffrey. Church. Wedding. Yikes!
Edited by Gatekeeper, Mar 15 2008, 05:23 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
CBS Sneak Previews for week of 3/17

Please Note: GUIDING LIGHT will be preempted Thursday, March 20, and Friday, March 21, due to CBS Sports coverage of the NCAA Basketball Tournament.

Frank gets dealt a tough blow.

Harley is horrified when Daisy tears into Cyrus.

Lizzie is shocked to get a message from Phillip.

Dinah and Bill seek revenge against Springfield.

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/gl/updates/sneaks/

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
First Looks/Fresh Peeks for week 3/17

Frank couldn’t be more livid. He has a right to be. For seemingly no reason, he’s been put on leave from his job. But Frankie’s no fool. He believes that Alan is behind his suspension. Is he correct? We’re betting yes. But why? At the same time, young Ava is on a mission. She wants to get pregnant and she sets her sights on a likely impregnator. All we can say is – being prepared may not be enough. Bill beware! While on the other side of Springfield, Olivia and Reva reach a new understanding. Who ever thought these two would find common ground. It seems that its illness that brings them together. Speaking of Olivia, before the week is out, Jeffrey promises her that he will be there for her. The week winds down as Bill tells Alan that Phillip is following him and to meet him at the gym. But is this just a ruse? Catch all of Guiding Light this week to find out. But wait. Guiding Light is pre-empted due to NCAA Basketball on Thursday and Friday, March 20 and 21.

http://www.soapdom.com/content/view/123063/58/

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOD,SID and SOW Week of 3/24

SOD,SID and SOW

Posted by Melissa@ the official Kim Zimmer Board

http://kimzimmerfanclub.yuku.com/topic/2946

SOD (3/25/08):

March 25 - Olivia gets another chance at a happy ending.

Lizzie calls Bill out on his deception.

Beth and Alan fear the worst when Peyton goes missing.

Ashlee struggles with a difficult issue.

'Phillip Mystery Revealed' preview article.

'Frank is fired' preview article.

Speculation that Marcy Rylan wants to quit is catching serious buzz.

One GL actor admits the show's new format is tiring and the lack of rehearsal time is challenging, saying, "It's probably the hardest I've worked [in daytime] ever."

Also:
Feature interview with Crystal Chappell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SID (3/31/08):

March 25 - Olivia gets the chance to fulfill her heart's greatest desire.

Beth and Alan

'The Truth About Phillip Is Out' preview article.

Wesley Ramsey is returning as Sam Spencer. His agent Michael Bruno says Ramsey is open to the possibility of staying longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPW (3/25/08):

Week of March 24 - Olivia gets a chance at a happy ending. Lizzie kisses Bill goodbye. Harley and Gus rehash old times. Jeffrey makes a shocking proposal.

'Phillip Revealed' preview article.

'A Closer Look: Cyrus' Q&A with Murray Bartlett.

'A Closer Look: Ricky Paull Golden' Q&A about leaving GL and moving to AMC.

Liz Keifer will move front and center next week.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
SOAP OPERA DIGEST

March 19 - Reva and Jeffrey celebrate her good news.

One GL actor admits the show's new format is tiring and the lack of rehearsal time is challenging, saying, "It's probably the hardest I've worked [in daytime] ever."

SOAPS IN DEPTH

March 19 - Spring has sprung and everything seems new again, especially for Reva. She is on the receiving end of a little good news, which she happily shares with Jeffrey.

Beth and Alan

Wesley Ramsey is returning as Sam Spencer. His agent Michael Bruno says Ramsey is open to the possibility of staying longer.

Also:
Feature interview with Michelle Ray Smith,
'Reva Puts Her Faith In Jeffrey' is a Standout Scene.

SOAP OPERA WEEKLY

Reva gets some lovin' after a long day.

Olivia tells Jeffrey she's dying.

Ava schemes to get pregnant by Bill.

Doris names Mallet Chief of Police.

Coop gets a book deal.

Blake suggests Ashlee improve her appearance.

Week of March 24:
Olivia gets a chance at a happy ending.
Lizzie kisses Bill goodbye.
Harley and Gus rehash old times.
Jeffrey makes a shocking proposal.

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]

National Enquirer spoilers for 3/24

Dinah gets her revenge on Alan.
Gatekeeper
SOD,SID and SOW

SOD (3/25/08):

Also:

SID (3/31/08):

Beth and Alan

SPW (3/25/08):

Week of March 24 - Olivia gets a chance at a happy ending. Lizzie kisses Bill goodbye. Harley and Gus rehash old times. Jeffrey makes a shocking proposal.

Gatekeeper
SNS

Dinah gets her revenge on Alan

Olivia gets another chance at a happy ending.

Beth and Alan fear the worst when Peyton goes missing

Casting:
Wesley Ramsey is returning as Sam Spencer. His agent Michael Bruno says Ramsey is open to the possibility of staying longer

Gatekeeper
Member Avatar
Elite Member ^..*
[ *  *  *  * ]
SNS ~ GL:Spoilers for week of March 24th (Updated 3/17)

Ashlee goes looking for information.

Alan gets heartbreaking news.

The Coopers come together to help Harley finish her house

Marina pulls Mallet into a kiss.

Ava takes great pleasure in telling Lizzie that she and Bill slept together

Posted 3/13

Dinah gets her revenge on Alan

Olivia gets another chance at a happy ending.

Beth and Alan fear the worst when Peyton goes missing

Casting:
Wesley Ramsey is returning as Sam Spencer. His agent Michael Bruno says Ramsey is open to the possibility of staying longer

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
SOD & SOW

Posted by Melissa@the official KimZimmerBoard

http://kimzimmerfanclub.yuku.com/topic/2967

SOD (4/1/08):

Jeffrey and Olivia Wed: Olivia plans a quickie, surprise wedding to an unsuspecting Gus. CC says Olivia doesn't care that it's not legal and not going to last. She just wants to stand next to him and be his pretend wife because she adores him. She asks Josh to officiate but he says he doesn't perform pretend weddings so Jeffrey offers to do it. Gus shows up and says no, he already made a promise to someone else. So Olivia is upset and Jeffrey comes around the corner and consoles her and asks if she wants to marry him instead. CC says it's honest and in Olivia's mind, Jeffrey is part of the family. Doris performs the last minute nups with Ava and Emma in attendance. Olivia stops the wedding to forgive Jeffrey for the past, CC says it's time for healing with the characters and he's doing everything he can. She says part of why Jeffrey is marrying Liv is because he feels he owes her. What about Reva? CC says Olivia doesn't fear Reva at this point, she knows she is dying, she isn't going to sleep with him. At the reception, Olivia collapses and Jeffrey rushes her to the hospital where she begs to see Gus one last time. Jeffrey calls Alan, trying to get the message to Gus.

SPW (4/1/08):
In the 'Alan Spaulding: Homeless' article there is a pic of Reva/Alan/Alex accompanying it, but Reva isn't mentioned in the article.

Then there is a Q&A with Bradley Cole - pic of Jeffrey/Liv/Doris smiles outside in their wedding attire with a circle pic of Reva inserted into the middle of her looking all sad from a previous scene. Bradley reiterates how Jeffrey gets pulled into the wedding drama because he agrees to officiate for Olivia and Gus's fake wedding, Gus says no, Jeffrey comforts Olivia, he feels so sorry for her so he says he will marry her if she wants. He is asked if Jeffrey loves Liv, BC says he is touched by her predicament. They reconvene later and have an outdoor wedding. BC says it was 19 degrees out and a lot of his words are slurred because his jaw was frozen, lol. When asked if Reva knew about the wedding beforehand he says, "No, he's thinking, 'I wonder how Reva's going to take this.' But his attitude is that they'll deal with it when they deal with it." He is asked if Reva will forgive Jeffrey for marrying another woman and says, "He thinks Reva will understand. Olivia's going to die in a matter of days. The wedding is a human gesture on Jeffrey's part which is kind of nice because you get to see a human side to him." After the wedding Olivia is rushed to the hospital, Ava and Jeffrey are with her and Jeffrey is trying to get ahold of Gus.

Friday, March 28 - Reva and Josh share a special toast.

Melissa

Deleted User
Deleted User

What?!?!?!? :wtf:
Jeffrey and Olivia again!?!??!!? :wtf:
:wtf:
Quote Post Goto Top

stampurr
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Can anyone explain to me why Ava wants to get pregnant so badly? It's not like she is in love with Bill or anything. :rant:

And there is nothing human about Jeffery. :puke:

pepsi
Member Avatar
[ * ]

Josh and Reva share a special toast:
So Jeffrey and Olivia getting married, will open the door to reunited Jeva.

Erik
[ *  * ]
Blaming the victim
Making the rapist look good-
To watch is a crime

Let's all fuckin' heal already! Let's have the victim apologize for being raped and not liking it.

I'll also blame the actors for pimping it.
Edited by Erik, Mar 19 2008, 02:40 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

stampurr
Mar 19 2008, 01:46 PM
Can anyone explain to me why Ava wants to get pregnant so badly? It's not like she is in love with Bill or anything. :rant:

Hello I'm new at this board. I think Alan promised Ava money or a better position at Spaulding!!
Quote Post Goto Top

blosslover
Member Avatar
Elite Members
[ *  *  *  * ]
Welcome mazibr!

My guess at Ava's motivation outside of getting ahead in business is that since she is losing her mother, she wants more family.

Hips
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hey Erik.....the horse is dead, put the stick down. :rip:

Erik
[ *  * ]
Hips
Mar 20 2008, 12:15 PM
Hey Erik.....the horse is dead, put the stick down. :rip:
The horse isn't dead. That's the point.

Deleted User
Deleted User

stampurr
Mar 19 2008, 01:46 PM

And there is nothing human about Jeffery. :puke:
Because Michelle Ray Smith is pregnant in real life.
Quote Post Goto Top

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Soapdom Sneak Peeks

Thankful and grateful to Harley for her financial support, Cyrus promises to pay her back every red cent. Will he make good on his word? At the same time, Olivia tells Gus she’s everything he needs for the rest of her life. Caught up in the moment, Gus he pulls her into a deep kiss. Will his response give Olivia the wrong idea?

While on the other side of Springfield, Dinah rejoices at the downfall of Alan and Bill. What does she know? We can’t help but wonder, however, if her delight will be short lived. Speaking of Alan, he learns that the police are surrounding his plane. It doesn’t take him long to come to the conclusion that it is Phillip’s doing. Even Beth can’t help but agree. Are they correct, or was Dinah somehow involved?

The week winds down as Ava drops a bombshell on Jeffrey. She announces that she thinks she’s pregnant! Uh oh. Could there really be a bun in the oven? Either way, how will Jeffrey take the news? Find out this week on Guiding Light.

southsidegirl
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]

Soaps.com

http://www.soaps.com/guidinglight/spoilers/

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks for the scoop Southsidegirl. I still can't believe that Jeffrey and Olivia are getting married.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks so much southsidegirl!
Quote Post Goto Top

pepsi
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thanks Southsidegirl. This is just my second post.
I'm new at this, but can I ask, Do you know how Reva will find out and
how she take the news?
Are they during this to reunited Jeva?

prettywhenucry
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Erik
Mar 19 2008, 02:37 PM
Blaming the victim
To watch is a crime

Let's all fuckin' heal already! Let's have the victim apologize for being raped and not liking it.

I've read so much on Jeffery and Liv and the rape, my eyes hurt.

heres my opinion.

if olivia has forgiven jeffery and let it go, then good for her.
talking from experience, forgiving and letting the anger go is the first steps in getting your life back.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"End of the road for Gus. He has a horrible accident while biking... Coincidentally, Olivia will have collapsed and be in the hospital."

So I'm guessing since Gus is leaving the show that Olivia will end up getting his heart. Such irony!
Quote Post Goto Top

prettywhenucry
Member Avatar
[ * ]
pepsi
Mar 20 2008, 08:23 PM
Thanks Southsidegirl. This is just my second post.
I'm new at this, but can I ask, Do you know how Reva will find out and
how she take the news?
Are they during this to reunited Jeva?
god, i hope not. let cassie have him. reva is much stronger w/o josh.

Erik
[ *  * ]
prettywhenucry
Mar 21 2008, 11:11 AM
Erik
Blaming the victim
To watch is a crime

heres my opinion.

talking from experience, forgiving and letting the anger go is the first steps in getting your life back.
Olivia has apollogized twice already. The spoilers say she apologizes again-This is so insulting for a couple of reasons. 1. Jeffery has acted dejected saying sorry and even openly denied the charge of rape in the beginning to become mayor. It's like he's not sorry at all. 2. Given Olivia says sorry and Jeffery not so much, it makes this kind of rape sound as if it is not rape, which is not doing anyone a service. There'll be girls getting the wrong message here. Boys will think drinking gives them the right to have sex with an unconscious girl. It's a mess.

Given they tried to pair Olivia and Jeffery already. Given they had Olivia obsess about needing Jeffery in a change of story to give Jeffery and Reva a take off story. Given that stuff happened after Olivia apologized the first time. Given Olivia apologized after that was all over. Given Olivia will apologize again, because Jeffery will...marry her?...Is submissive to say the least. "Girls that drink (even if it was punch) and pass out have no right to cry rape and if they do, they should make up for that.". (Oh, somebody wrote Olivia drank champagne at that party in a history I read. IT WAS PUNCH! I bet this history came from SOC, who panders shamelessly for Jeffery-I bet they don't even mention he raped Cassie or abused Dinah in his history).

prettywhenucry
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Erik
Mar 21 2008, 02:39 PM
prettywhenucry
Mar 21 2008, 11:11 AM
Erik
Blaming the victim
To watch is a crime

heres my opinion.

Olivia has apollogized twice already. The spoilers say she apologizes again-This is so insulting for a couple of reasons. 1. Jeffery has acted dejected saying sorry and even openly denied the charge of rape in the beginning to become mayor. It's like he's not sorry at all. 2. Given Olivia says sorry and Jeffery not so much, it makes this kind of rape sound as if it is not rape, which is not doing anyone a service. There'll be girls getting the wrong message here. Boys will think drinking gives them the right to have sex with an unconscious girl. It's a mess.

Given they tried to pair Olivia and Jeffery already. Given they had Olivia obsess about needing Jeffery in a change of story to give Jeffery and Reva a take off story. Given that stuff happened after Olivia apologized the first time. Given Olivia apologized after that was all over. Given Olivia will apologize again, because Jeffery will...marry her?...Is submissive to say the least. "Girls that drink (even if it was punch) and pass out have no right to cry rape and if they do, they should make up for that.". (Oh, somebody wrote Olivia drank champagne at that party in a history I read. IT WAS PUNCH! I bet this history came from SOC, who panders shamelessly for Jeffery-I bet they don't even mention he raped Cassie or abused Dinah in his history).
all i'm saying is, if she has forgiven him and moved on, she's a hella lot stronger then most. for some, it takes yrs of therapy, nightmares and drugs. some never get over it.

i know jeffery not saying sorry and not owning up to his end was wrong, but she forgave him, and he's there for her now. i don't know many rapists that do that. but there again, who writes and sees over this crap of a s/l?

Erik
[ *  * ]
I almost feel you said it all in such a way. He isn't sorry, but he's there? Who does write this stuff?

I think Olivia forgiving Jeffery isn't the problem. The fact she did it three times, all the while obsessing over him...well, that's controdiction. The fact she's so forgiving and he's not makes for an impass.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Speculation not spoiler on my part - I've read in a lot of places that the writers were completely lost when RPG decided to leave. I'm guessing that Olivia was supposed to marry Gus. Now that Gus will not be around :( I guess they are using Jeffrey to fill the spot. It doesn't jive with me either. They tried Jeffrey and Olivia before and it didn't work. Why try it again? I just doesn't make sense to me since Jeffrey obviously loves Reva. Josh can keep Cassie. Just keep her away from Cyrus please. I can't stand that EW has stuck her in that storyline as well. JMO of course.
Quote Post Goto Top

prettywhenucry
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Erik
Mar 21 2008, 04:10 PM
I almost feel you said it all in such a way. He isn't sorry, but he's there? Who does write this stuff?

I think Olivia forgiving Jeffery isn't the problem. The fact she did it three times, all the while obsessing over him...well, that's controdiction. The fact she's so forgiving and he's not makes for an impass.
EW thought Cassie and Josh would make a super couple. so she shoved that in our face, so why not make olivia be obbessed w/ the man that took advance of her, got her knocked up and then denied it? i know that this would never happen IRL, as do you. this soap is as fictional as it gets, besides passions...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Guiding Light · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: