Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Shortening the Distance
Topic Started: Jul 5 2009, 02:32 AM (659 Views)
Eslanna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Eslanna walked along with Gabriel. It had been hours since they had left the other two so very close to the camp. Ian might not be happy with her sending anyone his way, but the man in black had moved like he needed help. The jerks hadn't been too obvious. Every attack had seemed to weaken him. In her mind, she was playing his voice over and over trying to connect him to a face from her past. She tried the same trick with the present. No luck. Apparently, he was going to remain a mystery until she spoke with Ryu and Yama. She turned to Gabriel, desperate to break the silence. Her mouth opened, but she couldn't get the words out. She spun her head back around in frustration and embarrassment. Gabriel was a very good looking man and an excellent fighter. A part of her was starting to fall for him. She was finding him more and more attractive. For some reason, this was shutting down the part of her brain that made it easy to talk. She sighed,"We need to find a place off the path to rest soon. We don't want to get to far, but it wold be best to find another small cave for the night."

Lana started to veer off to the right. She knew one place that they could rest. It was going to be cramped with both of them. They might even end up touching, but it would take walking in the dark a good distance to get to a more suitable cave. She walked down a hill and stood next to the entrance of the cave. She smiled,"One of us could try to fix something to eat, while the other goes in there and sets up a place for us to rest."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabriel walked with Lana he saw that she wasn't looking at him out the corner of his eyes. When she finally did he looked at her too, she was very beautiful, he didn't really notice until he held her close. She was kind to him as well he really liked her despite only knowing her for a few days. When she started to talk he looked away turning his head to look straight again. "You're right, we probably should" he said as he looked at her veering off to the right. He followed her until they came up on the cave, it looked cramp but anything was better than sleeping out in the open at this time.

He looked back at her when she said one of them could cook while the other got the cave ready "Sounds like a plan to me" he said as he pulled out some of the food from the bag "I can cook" he said before looking back at her, Gabe stood up and walked over to her looking her in the eyes for a moment. "Umm...about earlier, when I held you. I don't want to over step my bounds but it was nice..." he looked away blushing "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said" he went back to the food embarrassed he had said such a thing to her.

Eslanna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Eslanna stayed frozen in place as she watched Gabriel walk back over to the food. She wanted to reach out and stop him, but her body wasn't responding in anyway. Her hands clenched at her sides, and her eyes clenched shut. As her body relaxed, she opened her eyes to look at Gabriel again. Admitting that had taken a lot of courage. Most men wouldn't be so straightforward, even in this time of turmoil. Peoples morals got in the way of them telling someone their true feelings. The way she was raised was making it difficult for her to find a way to express herself. She sighed, abandoning her decorum long enough to speak,"Don't be sorry. I am glad that you thought it was nice. I was under the impression that I might be the only one that felt that way..." She blushed and grabbed the pillow and blankets before she head into the cave.

Lana laid down one of the blankets and put the pillow at the top of it. She spread out the other blanket on top of everything. Her eyes scanned the space. No nocturnal would search down a tunnel that long for them. There was room in the corner to stash their packs, but they weren't going to have any personal space. Both of them were going to have to get over whatever was making it so hard for them to get close. She walked back out and leaned against the cave entrance. She took a deep breath,"Smells good..."

Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabriel was calling himself stupid in his mind since she hadn't responded he started to get the food together cutting up some vegetables and beef. He started the fire for the stew and put everything in a small pot to cook it he looked up when he heard her speak. It was shocking that she thought the same he looked at her when she walked in the cave, Gabe stood up to follow. He walked in behind her and looked around when she said it smelled nice he looked at her.

Gabe was nervous but he had already made up his mind, he grabbed her and spun her around in his arms. "It only smells half as good as you" he said as he leaned in and kissed her softly, Gabe pulled away as if he was shocked at what he had just done "I...I apologize, I couldn't help myself...I just couldn't" he said still stuttering nervously.

Eslanna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Eslanna gasped and placed a hand on each of his shoulders. Her body was tense until their lips met, then she slid her arms around him and locked them together. She made a small displeased noise when he pulled away from her, not quite happy with the outcome. She sighed,"Stop apologizing. If I didn't want you kissing me, do you think that you would still be alive?" She laughed,"Really, you must not realize how much I was wanting you to do that." She blushed and stared down at her feet,"It is just... I would have, but girls.. we can't... I can't do things like that. It would be too forward, but men can do things like that. So... I had to wait for you to do it."

Lana looked back up and smiled at Gabriel. It was strange to see him acting so nervous around her. She pulled him into another, longer kiss, letting go of him with a small smile,"You should check the food. Before it burns."

Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabriel looked at her when she told him to stop apologizing and explained why she didn't kiss him first. "I understand that but" Before he could finish talking she had pulled him into a kiss he wrapped his arms around her and moved his hands through her hair it felt soft, her lips felt soft, her body felt soft it was making a certain part of him not soft. When she pulled back he kept blushing "Right...the food" he said going outside but stumbling as if the kiss left him dazed, he stired the pot of stew and poured it into two bowls before putting the fire out and going back into the cave with her. He handed Lana a bowl and sat down.

"I hope you enjoy it" he said to her looking down, he looked back up at her for a moment "Eslana..." he started to say "Thank you for coming with me..." it wasn't what he wanted to say but he was too nervous to declare he wanted her to be his woman.

Eslanna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Eslanna laughed lightly as she watched Gabriel stumble towards the food. She touched her lips and looked down at the ground, her cheeks still a bright blood red. The way he had held her was making her react in a strange way. The sensation of his hands running through her hair had almost been enough to drive her insane. She lifted her head and lowered her hand when Gabriel started back over toward her. She took the bowl and sat down next to him. She took a sip of the stew and smiled,"Thank you, it is delicious."

Lana smiled at Gabriel for a moment before she turned back to her food. When he spoke her name, she turned to look at him once more,"Yes?" She waited until he finished speaking before she turned back to her food. She smiled shyly down at the soup,"No need to thank me, i wanted to come..." It didn't have to be said that she had nothing else to do. Plus, she really did want to travel with him. She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes,"Thank you for letting me come with you."

Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabriel continued to eat he looked up at her "You're welcome" he said to her looking back down, he really made himself mad by not telling her what he watned to. When she said he didn't have to thank her he looked up at her "Then you don't have to thank me" he said his smile grew some "I'm glad you wanted to come...you are the first person I've met that I've had a connection with..." he said to her putting his finished bowl down, "Thats not what I wanted to say though" he said to her looking at her his eyes full of fire. "I wanted to say...I..." he looked away just say it already something said in his mind "I want you to be my woman" he said looking at her "I mean, I would be honored if you were...I mean if you want..." he said stumbling over his words.

Eslanna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Eslanna finished off her stew and set the bowl down next to Gabriel's. She smiled back at him, letting the light brighten her eyes again. It was strange for her to feel so free around anyone outside of when she was working, but Gabriel was different. She blushed,"I am honored that I could be the first." She looked down at smiled shyly,"You are the first person that I have felt I could let my guard down around." Her head snapped up and she stared at him in disbelief. She couldn't believe what he had just said. It wasn't even a question. She was used to hearing things like that come out in a question format, but making it a statement was something new. She smirked,"I want to." She put one hand behind his head and pulled him into another kiss, this time not being so gentle about it.

Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabreil smiled at her he couldn't believe she had said yes, or that she didn't just freak out about the whole thing. When she pulled him into the kiss he kissed her back. He ran his hand up her arm to her face kissing her passionately. He pulled back and smiled at her softly "I'm glad" he said to her looking down blushing "I thought you would have thought I was crazy for...I don't know...but when I first saw you in the sun the other morning, I can't really explain it" he said to her he leaned against the wall it was dark out now and it had started raining, Gabe pulled Lana close to him. "Can I hold you...all night?" he asked her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Places · Next Topic »
Add Reply