Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
On the Road to Uzzolo
Topic Started: Jul 1 2009, 03:27 AM (436 Views)
Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
<ENTER>

Gabriel walked with Eslanna down an old dirty would be road, he had thier supplies on his back as he would not let a lady carry such things. He had been thinking about every thing she said about Fiazzo and the fact that it would be tough to get through there and save the slaves. "I have faith" Gabe said "I have faith that we can save them...its too terrible to think of the alternative" he said he heard something and looked around "Did you hear that, enemies, but we just left the camp" he said confused.

Several creatures, what were they they looked like humans but dead. "What are those" Gabe asked as he watched the undead come towards them in a pretty large pack.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaiber
Member Avatar
Elite
[ *  *  * ]
A dark figure slashed through a mob of the Undead, he was growing a particular dislike for the creatures. They were dead, the least they could do what stay down when he cut them down. His Ninjato was stained with rotted blood and still he continued forward weilding his sword with one hand. His other free hand would elbow anything that got close enough to bite.

"Where did that girl get off too?" he asked out loud cutting down the last Undead before reaching the end of the undead line. He turned around seeing that they were picking themselves back up and still coming at him. "Damn, they dont give up easily do they?"

He then spotted two figures off in the distance and he was glad he had his hood up. His features were anything but pretty, hopefully they were friendly because he was headed their way. "Watch out, these undead don't die from normal blades but if you cut enough pieces off then they can't continue to follow you." said Kaiber as he approached, he kept his distance form the two he didn't want to spook them. His whole body was now covered in black cloth, down to his hands which where covered in black gloves.

DarkSaber
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
<Enter Ashley>

Ashley followed behind Kaiber and said, "I'm right behind you." She pulled out her sword and cut down some more undead things. "Damn," she said. "Well nothing like the dead to greet you when you don't want them."

Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabreil looked at the undead he dropped the heavy bag that was on his back and threw one of his daggers at one of them. It stabbed the undead in the face and exploded tearing apart the creature's body. Gabe then pulled out his long dagger and ran towards the undead and stabbed into one of them and kicked off of it sending it into other undead. He looked up seeing the other figure fighting the undead, he wasn't expecting to see someone else out here at this time. He heard the man speak to him "Thanks for the advice!" Gabe yelled back. "Who is that?" Gabe question as he backed away from the undead to avoid getting hit.
Edited by Gabriel, Jul 1 2009, 05:14 PM.

Kaiber
Member Avatar
Elite
[ *  *  * ]
Kaiber decided he wasn't going to play around anymore, for he had had enough of these Undead. In one swift movement he sheathed his Ninjato spinning and with the same hand his half sword unsteahted itself in a blinding flash cutting through the undead and leaving it dead as he stabbed into the chest and out the side before backing up with one hand held in front of him, and his crippled arm off to the side.

"We are no friends of these Undead, I assure you." said Kaiber as he slide to a stop near the man, he sensed something odd about the man however he couldn't pin it down, it mattered little anyways in the current battle situation. He just hoped nothing nastier showed up.

DarkSaber
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Ashley stabbed at another undead thing. "Unwanted company," she said as she put her sword back in her holder. "He's right we ain't friends with the Undead."

Eslanna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Eslanna looked off into the distance with a blank expression. She wouldn't show emotion on the matter, even though it hurt deeply to think of the slaves that were being held hostage in Fiazzo. She sighed,"Faith is all that we can have right now. Faith in ourselves. Faith in each other. And faith that the gods will let us save these people." Her eyes darted to the massive group of animated corpses that was rambling toward them,"Undead. Those things are nothing but alchemy powered corpses. If Xander was here with Natalia, they could take them down in only seconds." She pulled out her blade and narrowed her eyes,"Just don't take it easy on them."

Lana twisted out of the grasp of one of them. She was avoiding cutting into any of the undead unless they grabbed her. Her eyes were searching the surrounding area for the person that was controlling them. The two strangers could have been the ones that she was looking for, but neither of them 'tasted' right. The man was obviously the more powerful, but he was tainted. The woman wasn't a strong enough power to pull off concealing the mark on these undead. She growled,"Not enough time." She sliced the head off one of the undead. As it rolled across the ground, snapping at her ankles, she cut the body into several different pieces. A hand gripped onto her ankle uselessly. It didn't have any length to hold her back. She smirked as she continued her process with several other corpses,"Gabriel, I need to get through the bodies. If I can find the person who is powering them, I can kill him. The undead will die with the alchemist."

Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabriel cut into another undead and looked at the other people "I didn't think you were with the undead" he told them as he ducked and ran his dagger up another undead body. He turned to Lana when she said she had to find the one controling it. "Understood" he told her as he grabbed her in his arm and pulled her close he pulled his scarf off and tied it around his dagger. "Hang on" he told Eslana as he threw his dagger into a tree and pulled the scarf and swung over the Undead into the tree. "Do you see the alchemist?" he asked Eslanna looking around Gabe threw three daggers into some undead and they exploded.

Kaiber
Member Avatar
Elite
[ *  *  * ]
Kaiber heard that the girl who was helping them needed to get through the mass of bodies to find the source. It had occured to him that the source might be nearby but there had been no garentee that he would be that close. They had past a whole village of Undead not long ago and it had proved to disasterous to stay and look for the main controller. Her friend jumped up into the tree and threw daggers down some of them exploding upon impact.

"Watch where you throw those things buddie," said Kaiber as he drew back his blade flashing through another corpse incinerating the corpse with pure energy. "You want a path through? Well then get ready..."

'Might as well test my capabilities before i get into another serious battle.' thought Kaiber wounding if he could still release his blade's full power. Using his desperation attack he was a blur cascading through the Undead slashing and seeming to disappear to the next one creating a path straight through them for the girl. Within ten seconds his stopped slowing down and held his blade up looking back at her. "Hope this helps, because my skill has almost practically dropped to zero now." said Kaiber as he felt the after effects kicking in already. His speed was slowing down to half of what it was before....

DarkSaber
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Ashley listened as the girl and her friend talked. She watched Gabriel as he threw the daggers. She pulled out her Katana and said, “Well here goes nothing.” Using her light attack (Upper cut) she began to slash through the Undead to give Kaiber a hand.

“Well I can’t let you take all the glory in cutting down these things,” she said with a sly smirk at Kaiber.

“This should help for the time being,” she added to the others as she stabbed her blade into another Undead and pulled it back out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Odio · Next Topic »
Add Reply