Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Questions and Answers
Topic Started: Jun 26 2009, 01:09 AM (417 Views)
Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabriel nodded towards Eslanna "I look forward to talking with you on our journey." He said correcting her about calling it his journey, it was both of their's and he was glad to be sharing it with her. Gabriel was thinking all of these things when Ian asked him the question, he asked where Gabriel was from Gabriel looked down. "I'm, I'm not sure sir" he started to say "I don't remember anything about my life, I just know I woke up and was in a slave camp" he looked up "In the place that used to be Russia, that is what I am on this journey for to find out about myself, find out about my past and to save my friends still in that damned camp"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drake
Member Avatar
Warrior of Light
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ian listened to what Gabriel had to say this was strange. Unable to remember his past he wondered "Fiacco" he said "You were in Fiacco, that is what Russia is called now" Ian stood up "I can understand your journey for self discovery sadly we don't have the weapons to support simply one man for a journey, we have food but not enough weapons, you understand" he told him. "However, if you return we would be happy to have you fight by ourside"

Eslanna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Eslanna looked down at Gabriel with a small smile,"Our journey then..." She had never lowered her head, only glanced down at him. Her eyes darted over to Ian for a moment. The explanation of Fiacco threw her off for a moment. Her mind had been wondering over various things. Useless pursuits, Natalia's frustration, and the situations that she had been caught up in the last few weeks. It took a minute for her mind to snap back to reality. Gabriel really didn't know anything at all about the world. That was for sure if he was messing up the name of the 'slave' country. She pushed off the desk,"He doesn't need weapons, Ian. He has me. I am going along with me. It isn't as if I have anything else to do at the moment. Plus, I want to help him." She raked a hand through her hair. The knots were starting to get on her nerves. Countless nights sleeping on cave floors and in little hidden places had made it an unruly mess. She smiled up at Ian,"Any food you can spare will be great. You can just say I owe you again, since I know there is someone here who will work off my debt before I get back."

Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabriel listened to what Ian had said about everything he looked down it seemed the world was more messed up than he had thought. He would do all he can to fix this and find out about himself, he then looked over at Eslanna when she said he had her. "Thank you" he said to her looking back at Ian "She is correct, we will not need many weapons I am trained in combat for my own weapons, and she is a great fighter in her own right which I am sure you already know" he looked down "But any food would be appreciated, it is all I can ask for...and I would be happy to join your cause once I return" he nodded to him.

Drake
Member Avatar
Warrior of Light
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ian looked at the both of them "Sounds good to me, go see Fasha and she will get you set with enough food for three days, after that you are on you own" he held his hand out "I look forward to both of your return good luck"

Eslanna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Eslanna looked at Gabriel and bowed her head,"You are very welcome." She lifted her head and smiled,"Thank you. That is a very kind thing to say since you have never seen me fight before." She hugged Ian's neck and stepped back from him,"Thank you. Please, tell Natalia that I am sorry we missed each other and that I will be back soon to visit her if I am able." She smiled at Gabriel and started to walk out of the tent and toward Fasha's. She was glad that Gabriel had so much confidence in her abilities. It made her feel good to know that he believed that she was worth taking along. She turned to look at him over her shoulder as they made there way through the camp,"So, we are off to see Yama, then were are we going?"

Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabriel looked at Eslanna "You're welcome" he smiled at her his smile was never seen that much but he felt the need to this time. "You're welcome again, you just seem like a great fighter" he told her looking down to hide his smile from her. He looked back up at Ian's hand he grabbed it and shook it "We will return" he said as he started to leave out. He followed her out to Fasha's place he looked at her "After we go off to Yama, we go to Fiazzo or whatever its called" he looked at her "I have to save my friends"

Eslanna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Eslanna turned to look over her shoulder at Gabriel. Her feet never faltered on their path. She knew where she was headed, and she was confident that didn't have to look to walk the well worn path. She smiled,"You really shouldn't try and hide your smile like that. It is very nice." She turned her head back around to avoid running into anyone. Looking at Gabriel was starting to give her that warm feeling in her chest that only a few things had done in her life. Her friendship with Natalia had thawed her out some, but this was different. It was like pouring boiling water on a frozen lake. The warmth was melting huge wholes in the the shields that she put up to guard her from the world. She looked at him for a brief moment over her shoulder,"That is going to be quite a bit harder than it sounds." She walked into Fasha's tent and pounded her fist on the wooden table to get her attention,"Fasha, Ian told us we could get provisions."Fasha sighed and turned to look at Lana,"Just get what you need kid. I trust you not to take things that aren't necessary."

Lana grabbed a nice sized leather backpack off the floor and went over to the shelves. She grabbed all the food necessities that they would need for the trip, two canteens, and a blanket."Thanks, Fasha." Fasha just grunted and continued busying herself with whatever she was doing. "Let's go..."

Gabriel
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Gabriel followed behind Eslanna she looked as if she was blushing or something. When she told him his smile was nice he looked away "Um...umm thanks" he said to her, Gabe normally tried to hide his emotions as to not seem weak, but it seemed that he could show some around her. She seemed nice, and like the people he met in the camps, the ones he failed to save. Gabe wouldn't let that happen again not to her. He walked into the tent with her "Maybe, but we have to atleast try" he said as he watched her collect the thing from Fasha's tent, when she said lets go Gabe turned to follow "Right" he replied.

Eslanna
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Eslanna smiled and slowed her pace as they walked through the camp so that she was walking beside Gabriel. She watched his expression, trying to gage all of the emotion he held for the camp in the slave country of Fiazzo. The oppressed people of that land seemed to touch Gabe's heart. She brushed her hair behind her ear so that she could look at him out of the corner of her eye,"We can and will try to save these people, but that land is very dangerous even for members of the Legion. The parts of Fiazzo that aren't slave camps are the traveling roads. Even the passage to Uzzolo has the potential to prove very rough." She stared out at the path ahead of them as they left the camp behind. She smirked,"Just be prepared."

<<EXIT>>

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fallen Soliders of Freedom HQ · Next Topic »
Add Reply