Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Babyfurs Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Baby Care Bear RP
Topic Started: Jan 27 2011, 02:14 AM (997 Views)
tugscarebear
Member Avatar
Administrator
"Well let's get you cleaned up then." said Grams as she picked up Hugs and carried her to the nurshery.

"I'm hungry, wanna get something to eat?" asked Tugs to Tenderheart
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Green Hedgie
Level 7: You Wear Big Paws Training Pants Size 5T-8T
"Me too." said Tenderheart.

Hugs cries more as she gets carried in her messy diaper.

tugscarebear
Member Avatar
Administrator
Grams carried Hugs to the nursery and laif Hugs on the changing table.

"Now stop fussing, you have poopy diapers all the time. Now if you don't like how that feels we could start potty training you." lectured Grams as she started to upin her diaper

Tugs dragged a chair to the counter where the cookie jar was. He tried to reach it but couldnt.

"Hey give me a boost would ya?" asked Tugs to Tenderheart

Green Hedgie
"Something tells me that this is a big mistake." said Tenderheart.

Hugs whimpers, trying to weather her situation. She loves wearing diapers, sure, but sometimes she needs to understand that when she feels that she's "in a mess", she can get use to it, this time being no different.

tugscarebear
Member Avatar
Administrator
"Well if you help me i can get you one real qiuck and no one will havta know." said Tugs to Tenderheart

Grams wiped Hugs clean "There that is better now isnt it?"

Green Hedgie
Hugs is feeling a little better now with her bottom getting cleaned by Grams. She smiles a bit at her as she sucks her thumb.

Tenderheart knows the last time he did Tugs is trying to do when he was his age. "No way I'm doing that when I should be asking. If you go through with this, I'm... I'm gonna tattle!"

tugscarebear
Member Avatar
Administrator
"Man, you are no fun even as a toddler...dumb stupid head.." said Tugs as he got off of the chair

Green Hedgie
Tenderheart was shocked from that said. He began to whimper and run straight to Grams. "Waaah! Waaah!"

tugscarebear
Member Avatar
Administrator
Grams just finished pinning a clean diaper on Hugs when she heard Tenderheart crying towards her.

She sighed to herself relizing that she now has three cubs to take care of.

"What's wrong Tenderheart?" asked Grams as she set Hugs on the ground

Green Hedgie
"Waaah! Tugs is stealing cookies from the cookie jar!" cried Tenderheart. "And he called me a dum stoopie head!"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Care Bear RPG's · Next Topic »
Add Reply