Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Injury-hit Thomas Bjorn
Topic Started: Aug 3 2013, 08:40 AM (123 Views)
zoee

Injury-hit Thomas Bjorn
Injury-hit Thomas Bjorn said on Tuesday that it would be doubtful Meet Dubai World Championship this week.
The Dane - a three-time winner on the European Tour this year and eighth floors in the cash - withdrawal of his country's team for the World Cup in China two weeks ago with a neck injury and left last week Challenge Redbank in South Africa. (golf comboset)
It also lost Tuesday pro-am in Dubai, choosing instead to limit its ping g20 combo set to just practice chipping and putting in the hope that it would be appropriate by Thursday.
At first, it sounded hopeful that it might be making it.
"It's getting better, but I want to rest as much as I can and after this week I will begin rehabilitation - the strongest I will be less of a chance that regularly," said the 40-year taylor made rbz combo set delay.
But later received Bjorn: "The neck is good and I am not optimistic."
The field is already down 60-58 with Justin Rose returned to Orlando, where his wife Kate are expecting their second child, and Swede Fredrik Jacobson electing not to play ping g25 combo set
Jacobson select the Shark Shoot-out in Florida instead and was supposed to conduct partner Greg Norman, but then withdrew from that event as well on Friday with a thumb injury.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply