Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Important Links
Announcements
Log-In
>Site Welcome<
>Rules and Regulations<
>The Plot<
Welcome to Avada Kedavra!
This site is a Harry Potter Alternate Universe RPG!
Please be sure to read the important links to the left before registering!!

Username:
Password:

Our Affiliates:

Be Part of Our Family!!:
Avada Kedavra RPG

Add Reply
See Me Beautiful; post potter
Topic Started: 29 May 2011, 08:57 PM (290 Views)
Rae
Unregistered

SEE ME BEAUTIFUL

Posted Image

May 2 2027:
Harry Potter is killed by a child of Greyback.
Albus Potter is turned by Andrew Greyback,
the leader of the Greyback pack.

The children of the Trio Generation are out of school and having to learn to be in the
real world with their parents. However, neither generation can guess at the devastation
that is headed their way. Once Fenrir Greyback followed the Death Eaters on trying to
take over the world, but now the tables have turned. His eldest son, Andrew Greyback,
is in control of the pack, and he is more than willing to push his weight around. He has
already plotted the death of one of the greatest heroes ever known to the wizarding world.
Now he is thinking up new terrors to inflict on the wizarding world and… he has his eyes
on complete control of the wizarding world. He is not going to let anyone stand in his way.

At the same time, the Death Eaters are slowly working to build their power, though they
do not seem prepared for the competition from the Greybacks. Will they be able to get
their own power or have to team up with the Greybacks to even have a taste of power?

Is there any hope for the wizarding world?
Or will it all fall apart?

INDEX || PLOT || CANNON LIST || ADVERT
Quote Post Goto Top

bilalansari

oracle certificationI found this informative and interesting blog so i think so its very useful and knowledge able.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
live tv
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Advertisements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG-D RPGCollection Forumwar Roleplay

Wizards.pro Science Fiction and Fantasy Topsites List Harry Potter Topsites Fans of Fantasy Topsites PPN Top 50
::Topsites Zonko's - [Zks]::
Vote For Avada Kedavra
at Top Harry Potter Sites!!!

TopSiteList
Harry Potter  RPG
© WebRing Inc.
Harry Potter RPG by webusiness
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>