Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Important Links
Announcements
Log-In
>Site Welcome<
>Rules and Regulations<
>The Plot<
Welcome to Avada Kedavra!
This site is a Harry Potter Alternate Universe RPG!
Please be sure to read the important links to the left before registering!!

Username:
Password:

Our Affiliates:

Be Part of Our Family!!:
Avada Kedavra RPG

Add Reply
Might be gone awhile
Topic Started: 25 Aug 2009, 05:45 PM (386 Views)
Ginny Weasley
Member Avatar

So I'm just reposting here to explain my absence of late. This weekend, well from last Wednesday night and on, I was on vacation with my family at a friend's lake cabin. I was told that there was internet at the lake, and there was, but it was so slow that I was lucky to even be able to load a webpage fully, let alone actually spend some time on the internet. So I didn't post anything about my vacation because I thought that I would have been able to be here over the weekend, but I wasn't. I'll try to catch up on threads asap.

Also I started my new job yesterday, and so far so good! There is a three week training process, so much of my time right now is spent reading procedures and lists of rules, but at least I have all the free coffee I want and my iPod. The downside; I don't have my own computer, and even if I did, because everything at my new job is regulated by the FDA and DEA, many websites are blocked. I can't even check my personal email from any computer in my office. But I do have evenings free, and this week at least I'll be around.

This weekend I'm moving to my grandparent's house, and guess what; dial up! I might not be on much, if at all during the entire month of September because of that. But since I haven't been able to find a job all summer, I don't have the money yet to get my own place. I'm hoping that by October I'll have an apartment with two other friends and then can resume my regularily scheduled life.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Leavings Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG-D RPGCollection Forumwar Roleplay

Wizards.pro Science Fiction and Fantasy Topsites List Harry Potter Topsites Fans of Fantasy Topsites PPN Top 50
::Topsites Zonko's - [Zks]::
Vote For Avada Kedavra
at Top Harry Potter Sites!!!

TopSiteList
Harry Potter  RPG
© WebRing Inc.
Harry Potter RPG by webusiness
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>