Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Important Links
Announcements
Log-In
>Site Welcome<
>Rules and Regulations<
>The Plot<
Welcome to Avada Kedavra!
This site is a Harry Potter Alternate Universe RPG!
Please be sure to read the important links to the left before registering!!

Username:
Password:

Our Affiliates:

Be Part of Our Family!!:
Avada Kedavra RPG

Add Reply
Let's Get this Party Started!
Topic Started: 4 Aug 2009, 09:05 PM (492 Views)
Hermione Granger
Member Avatar
Administrator
Okay everyone!

We need to get this party started! I need ideas for an opening plot. We don't have to jump right into things, but I do think we need a little mischief to happen! Give me some ideas here on this thread and we'll take a vote! I have been thinking of a beginning of the year "dance" to help build morale with the students, given everything that has happened. Perhaps we can have something happen or a disappearance, maybe even a duel between people. Possible shippings? I dunno, but anything would be great!

What things do you guys have in mind?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ginny Weasley
Member Avatar

Alright, so here's what I've got so far! I like the dance idea, or maybe we could do a thread for the beginning of year feast with Dumbledore talking and the Sorting Hat sorting and everything?

I'm open to plotting with either of my characters as well. I’m sure Draco would be more than willing to duel anyone. I picture him as being very moody and quick to anger, as he doesn’t see the point in being there at all, but the way I kind of wrote him is that he accepted Dumbledore’s offer for protection from the Dark Lord, so he is safest at school now, even though he hates it.

I don't know if Brett had any plans for Harry, but I'm open to him and Ginny getting together since they do at the end of the books anyway. Or he could continue thinking that it is too dangerous for them to be together since Voldemort is still alive, and they could get in a fight, because she isn't afraid of the consequences. I’m also open to Ginny disappearing or even ending up in the hospital wing, though I’m not entirely sure why that would happen. Care of Magical Creatures class? XP Maybe somebody leaves the grounds for some reason or a Death Eater manages to get into the castle and hurts someone before getting caught and sent off to Azkaban?

Also another thing that I just thought of is that we could do a Hogsmeade weekend right away to let off some steam? Maybe the city was placed under protective enchantments after what happened to Madame Rosmerta so now it is safe for all of the students to go there too. Just because it is only students allowed there, doesn’t mean interesting things can’t still happen. Fights, dates, purchasing of candy and Zonko’s products.

That’s what I’ve got for now, but I’ll post more when I think of them.

Harry Potter
Member Avatar

Don't really have much in mind for Harry at the moment, if anyone has ideas lemme know. As far as this, I like the dance idea. A hogsmeade visit may work too. I'll keep my mind going and let you know of my ideas as I get them, probably by editing this post.

Ron Weasley
Member Avatar

In regards to my characters, I don't really have anything on the go for Luna at the moment, but if anyone wants to start something with her just let me know. I plan on having her being the way she always is, calmy and dreamlike but a bit more toughened up from all that has happened.

As for Ron, I'm not so sure what to do with him. I think I might have him feel jeleousy and resentment towards Harry like what happened between them in GoF. He'll feel overshawdowed again, but will eventually come around like he always does though. Becca, I don't know what you planned for Hermione's relationship with him, but I'm guessing their still in the 'friend' stage and oblivious to one anothers feelings since DH never happened.

I think a dance would be a nice touch to open the year with, a big event that everyone could get involved with. Other than that, either a trip to Hogsmade, the Shrieking Shack or the Black Lake is all that I can think of for now.

Thaorson Kam Elldir

I think a dance would be a good idea, Thaor could start a duel, or something of the sort.

Severus Snape
Member Avatar

Snape is up for anything...
I like the idea of a dance a lot, or a duel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Plot Storyboard · Next Topic »
Add Reply

RPG-D RPGCollection Forumwar Roleplay

Wizards.pro Science Fiction and Fantasy Topsites List Harry Potter Topsites Fans of Fantasy Topsites PPN Top 50
::Topsites Zonko's - [Zks]::
Vote For Avada Kedavra
at Top Harry Potter Sites!!!

TopSiteList
Harry Potter  RPG
© WebRing Inc.
Harry Potter RPG by webusiness
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>