Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

This Just In...    Terrorists after hijacking this station's broadcast have attacked an ISSP police station located on Mars. Currently there is little information available on the recent events and updates will be added as they come in. Authorities advise everyone to stay indoors and if they have any information to contact their local ISSP department.

Welcome to Asteroid Blues. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ash Like Snow (Requiem Tie In)
Topic Started: May 29 2009, 04:46 PM (1,069 Views)
Drake
Member Avatar
The Forgotten Agent

The Meteora approached Earth as it did Alan started the landing proceedings. "You guys may want to buckle in" he said. Leslie smirked and put the nail polish up "All done" she smirked and blew on Rose's feet to dry them off "Do you like them?" She asked her eyes almost with a pleading look. Drake smirked and looked "They look nice" he said he looked up at Rose "Don't ya think?" he smiled at her.

The ship started to rock some as it entered the atmosphere "Uncle chill" Leslie said buckling her seat belt. Drake pulled a belt over himself and Rose "Earth...home" Drake muttered as the ship started to descend until it landed in the water hard. The entire ship shook as it did Alan laughed "Well didn't expect that to be so tough...well guys welcome to Earth" he laughed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosalie
Member Avatar
The Thorn

Rosalie held up her now dry toes and wiggled them back and forth. She smiled,"I love them. The color is gorgeous. Thank you little Sis." She leaned over and kissed Leslie's cheek before Drake pulled the belt over them both. She leaned back against Drake,"This is were you are from? Earth?" She squeaked when the ship hit the water, hiding her head on Drake's shoulder.

Isabella
Member Avatar
Poison Girl
[ *  *  * ]
Isabella laughed and bit into her lip,"First you are going to need to completely strip down, then we can start from the base up. You are going to need to look like my assistant. So... you have to be clean cut but laid back at the same time. If you are my body guard, you can get clearance just as easily." She fell against Kevin, knocking him to the floor. She smiled,"Umm... you ok?"

Kevin
Member Avatar
Head Hunter
[ *  *  * ]
Kevin smiled some "Okay then that I can do" he said to her smirking. "Hmm, better go with assistant everyone says I'm too scrawny to be a body guard." he laughed when she fell on him he held her. The ship was still shaking some when it stopped she looked at him "Yeah I'm fine, you okay?" He asked her "The ship must've landed" he told her. Kevin helped her up and started to take off his clothes "Okay babe, make me pretty" he laughed.

Drake
Member Avatar
The Forgotten Agent

Leslie smirked and hugged Rose "You're welcome big sis" she said "I'm glad you like it" She giggled. Drake held Rose closely "Yeah I was born here" he said to her as the ship finished landing. Alan turned around "You guys heading out now, or are you gonna rest for a moment?" he asked. Drake unclipped the belt and kissed Rose's neck "We're gonna rest for a bit...besides its too early to visit the orphanage now, all the kids are sleep" he said to them picking Rose up and walking off the bridge.

Rosalie
Member Avatar
The Thorn

Rosalie smiled and snuggled very close to Drake. She looked out at the water,"I have only ever been to Earth with one other person. We spent almost a year here in hiding, so I didn't really get to see much of anything." She wrapped her arms around Drake's neck when he stood up. She smiled at Alan and Leslie,"The two of you should get some sleep too." She blew them a kiss,"Goodnight." She shut her eyes and rested her head on Drake's shoulder,"Why are we going to an orphanage?"

Isabella
Member Avatar
Poison Girl
[ *  *  * ]
Isabella laughed and kissed Kevin,"You are not scrawny. I of all people should know the truth in that." She yawned and cuddled close to Kevin,"I am so... tired." She smiled,"Yeah, I am fine. I am just glad that I didn't hurt you." She sighed,"As soon as we finish this thing at Gaia, we are coming back here and going to sleep for a bit." She sorted through Kevin's clothes. She placed a pair of jeans, and a tee on the bed. She smirked,"Now, you get dressed. I have to pick something out to wear myself."

Bella went through her things until she found a white tee, skinny jeans, black leather stilettos, and her leather jacket. She changed quickly and went to dry her hair. She applied just enough makeup to look professional. She stepped out of the bathroom and smiled at Kevin,"Ready to go?"

Kevin
Member Avatar
Head Hunter
[ *  *  * ]
Kevin smirked at her "Trust me compared to some of the guys I fought I'm scrawny...but as long as you don't think so" he smiled at her it turned into a yawn "Me too but this is important babe..." he walked over to the clothes she laid out and scratched his head. "This?" he asked confused "I thought I would have to wear a suit or something" he was still confused but shrugged his shoulders and started to get dressed. He turned back to Isabella "Yeah we should go, the faster we go the faster we can get back" he yawned.

Drake
Member Avatar
The Forgotten Agent

Drake looked out at the water and smiled sadly "Unfortantely, there's not much here to see" he started to walk out with her "We'll get some sleep promise" Alan said to her, Leslie walked out before them to go get some sleep. Drake looked at Bella as they walked back to their room. He sat her on the bed "Its the orphanage I grew up at, I always bring them some money, about every 2 months" he sat down with her "They are very poor, so I do what I can for them" he said.

Rosalie
Member Avatar
The Thorn

Rosalie sighed,"I have heard that many times. I have seen pictures, but I have never gotten to see it first hand. I always wanted to see the ocean. My home was a frozen wasteland. The only water we had was bath, pool, or hot tub." She laid down on the bed, pulling Drake down next to her. She propped herself up and brushed the hair out of his eyes,"I can help you out. I have quite a bit of money that I can still access without any hassle. The police are sure to have ignored the account in my names I had while I lived on Mars." She kissed him and laid down next to him,"I want to help out as well..."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Earth · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Horundul RPG-D Star Wars: Force Wars Star Wars Realm