MANAGERIAL COUNCIL

MoIA: Mydas
MoFA:kch674
MoD:Ivan III
MoE:
MoC:
MoR:Darth Robby

Welcome to ACF! Vote for Tailsk of Kitsunia into Senate
The Aquatic Coalition Front's Countdown until 2 years!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Aquatic Coalition Front. Please send a personal message (PM) to a High Councilamn if you have no idea what to do. You may do this by clicking any of the names, below the red words "High Councilman", above.

Otherwise, please register on our forums, and then apply

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Weird Talents?
Topic Started: Jul 3 2009, 05:07 PM (772 Views)
kch674
Member Avatar
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Everybody has to have AT LEAST one supercool talent. Mine is that I can vaporize my spit and when I open my mouth it looks like warm breath on a cold day. So, any double-jointed contortionists? What's your cool talent?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tehol
Member Avatar
Administrator
EXCUSE ME?!?!?

you can vapourize your spit? ive never heard of that one....

uhm uhm uhm, well i can do that thing where you turn part of your eyelid inside out, and it stays there...(like this, though I think it looks less disturbing...) I can (or used to be able to) burp the alphabet on command, (yup, can still do a, b, c at least), uhhhh, my thumbs repeatedly crack(i just got 25 on the one thumb), and I can pop my shoulders in and out in a fairly disturbing fashion. Uhm, i can do that tongue thing, where you curl it into a 'clover'(among other things. the 'clover' looks like this link, though not as pronounced. uhm, i can flare my nostrils! XD I think thats it.

Basically the easy circus-freak stuff. I've not quite developed any of them into state-changing magic tricks(liquid to gas, vaporisation) ....in fact I try to not do most of them, as I'm sure popping your shoulder out cant be good for you, and id rather not get my eyelids stuck inside out.
ACF Forums--Lether--Send a message--War Screen--Aid Screen
Posted Image

Melosh3
Member Avatar

haha, so I can do this thing, as im walking, if you cover the lower half of my body it (should) look like im floating (aka marching band marching, very hard to do correctly)

uhhhh I can move with a 10-20 pound horn in my face sticking out like 2-3 feet from my body, and create an smooth (loud sound) and keeping it up for 8 minutes straight
kinda like this
Posted Image
haha

hmm not much else I guess haha

EDIT: That baritone is a small one, I use a big one :P
Edited by Melosh3, Jul 3 2009, 11:42 PM.
Posted Image
MoR
C/Amn in the Civil Air Patrol

kch674
Member Avatar
I can try to teach you the spit thing. Its quite interesting.

First:
Alright, so you know how you run your tongue against the roof of your mouth quickly to make a click? Do that without breathing through your mouth (keep it closed). This generates the spit. You may want to drink a glass of water before you do this.

Second:
This is the more complicated part. So, basically, put your fist over your closed lips and blow without letting any air escape. Do this as hard as you can. Your jaws should after you do this a few times.

Third, and final:
Open your mouth, do not blow, just let the vaporized spit come out on its own.

Notes: do not breathe any time during this process. To see it best, you should see the profile of the person doing it. If you want to try it out yourself, use a mirror, so you can see it from a side view.

I think the eyelid thing is gross.

Don't you talk to me about flaring nostrils. I am the king of flaring nostrils. Absentmindedly, I do it all the time.

I used to have this thing where I could crack my whole hand repeatedly.

One weird thing is that when I walk down the stairs, my ankles crack every three or four steps. It annoys me.

Finally, can any of you solve a Rubik's Cube? I did it for the first time two days ago and I have been practicing. my best time is something like 3 minutes 30 seconds.

Tehol
Member Avatar
Administrator
i can regularly get to the last 5 things in a rubiks cube, but then i get stuck.

for my thumb thing, my hand cracks first

my ankles also crack when I go down the stairs usually, butI cant always just choose to crack them. they just crack... alot. my knee does sometimes too

i will try the spit thing sometime

also, nice darth! lol, those are real skills, not weird ones.
Posted Image

Star Gazing
Mistress of Ebil
I can't whistle, but I can whistle by using my fingers.

(Is that weird?)
Edited by Star Gazing, Jul 4 2009, 03:54 PM.

Tehol
Member Avatar
Administrator
ha, i wouldnt say its weird, but it is rarer.

i can only do that sometimes...i cant remember how though. my mom is good at it and she showed meonce
Posted Image

kch674
Member Avatar
I can whistle by sucking in.

Melosh3
Member Avatar

kch674
Jul 4 2009, 05:57 PM
I can whistle by sucking in.
ohh I can do that too!!

And tehol, they may be actual skills, but all of this is, haha, this has almost no application in real life, except if I join DCI (Drum Corps International, aka, professional marching band)
Posted Image
MoR
C/Amn in the Civil Air Patrol

Tehol
Member Avatar
Administrator
i guess.

when i try to whistle in, i just make a bit of a higher pitched noise.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · lolwut? · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]