Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

The Exodus is now: http://s1.zetaboards.com/DarkRain/index/
Photobucket
Exploding planet
Topic Started: Dec 5 2009, 10:18 PM (139 Views)
Kodemunkey
Member Avatar
Elite Alpha Role Player
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Posted Image
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tempest
Member Avatar
The Storm Lord
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Neat picture!

I like how it seems as though the molten fire is glaring beneath the surface, ready to erupt.

However, I don't really feel that it looks like a planet. Something about the scale perhaps and the solidity of it. It seems too much like glass to be a planet and yes, while I know at extreme temperatures surface soil and other geology is converted into lechatelierite, which is like glass, I still feel there is a lack of depth to the planet.

Minsk
Member Avatar
Star Alpha Role Player
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Curiously, I have it just the other way around from Tempest. While I can totally recognize that as a planet, it looks less like it's exploding and more like there's weird atmospheric fires or a solar flare or something raging around it. I dunno, guess my feeble imagination is expecting chunks of rock flying in all directions. Extremely well done in any case!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Art · Next Topic »
Photobucket

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS